Louisiana-New Orleans

Wedding Day Makeup!

Anyone used Blush and Bashful or any other makeup artists who do excellent airbrush makeup? I want to look beauiful and natural! Any suggestions??

Re: Wedding Day Makeup!

• edited December 2011
    I used Get Polished - they did airbrush on me, my mom, my sister, and sister-in-law! We all looked fanulous and natural.  I looked like the best version of myself! They also do hair and I was in love with my wedding day hair style! My mom is 54 and looks great all the time, but she looked extra youthful on this day!
  • phunluvin82phunluvin82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Jessica with Just Face It...my wedding is not until this weekend, but for the hair/makeup trial she did an awesome job.  I feel 100% confident that me, the moms, and my girls are all going to look great on Saturday :)
  • saiyingpunsaiyingpun member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using SWAK Makeup Artistry and I was very pleased with the airbrush makeup she did during my trial.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Blush and Bashful for my wedding and recently had my trial with them. They did a fantastic job! I was also looking for a fresh, natural look (and had never experienced airbrush makeup before... I was a little nervous about it) and they NAILED IT. The girls are super nice and fun too. I would not hesitate to book them!
  • zoopsiedaisyzoopsiedaisy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just Face It!!! Amazing!  I love Jessica and Angelle.  They are talented, their work is perfect and they do exctly what you want.  They were on time and all 6 bridesmaids were done 30 minutes ahead of schedule.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I used Blush and Bashful. I worked with Nicole and she is AMAZING! She kept me calm and totally at ease. LOVE her!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards