Ohio-Columbus
Options

Via Vecchia

I was wondering what the best way to contact Via Vecchia is?  I've left a message, but I see there hours are limited and I'm not sure how often they check their voicemail. 

I've never been there, if anyone has attending a wedding there and would like to share I would appreciate it.  I thought we had plenty of time to book a location because we aren't getting married until April 14... not the case!  Things are booking up quickly.

Thank you!

Re: Via Vecchia

• Options
    My friend looked there for April and said it was pretty booked, I think they had the 12th open still. I am getting married April 26th in Columbus as well!
  • Options
    I know the Westin has the 12th available as well as the 31st too!
  • Options
    Thanks, I saw from their events calendar they were pretty booked up.

Congrats on your wedding!  Are you having your reception at the Westin?  I've been to two there and they were both beautiful and the food was great :)

• Options
    We are actually doing the Ohio Statehouse for our reception, but were very close to booking the Westin!
  • Options

How cool, the statehouse looked beautiful online!  Such a great space.

• Options
    I am getting married at VV on August 24th! I have pictures I'd be more than happy to send over!
    They are sometimes hard to get in touch with. Did you use the number on their web-site?
    I can answer any questions you have!
  • Options
    Thank you kbegr13, I was able to contact Scott :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards