Louisiana-New Orleans

Reception Venue: Broussards or Arnauds?

We are having a small destination wedding in NOLA in December 2010.  We're having our ceremony in the courtyard at Hotel Provincial.  We're torn between Broussards and Arnauds for our reception.  Their prices are comparable.  The rooms are comparable too.  We're looking at the Creole Cottage Room at Arnauds or the Josephine Room at Broussards.  At Arnauds the cocktail reception and dinner would be in the same room.  At Broussards the cocktail reception would be in their courtyard and the wedding in a separate room. 

Help! 
BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
My blog My chart

Re: Reception Venue: Broussards or Arnauds?

• edited December 2011
    I had my small destination wedding reception at Arnauds and I loved it! I worked with Caroline and she was really great to work with. Very responsive and helpful. Feel free to email me if you have any questions: laurengualdoni@gmail.com
  • dandywarholdandywarhol member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your input.  We've been working with Meghan but met with Caroline when we did a site visit.  We really liked both venues.  Each had its pluses and minuses - Arnaud's won't guarantee the room w/o a minimum, Broussards charges for cake cutting. 

*sigh*  It is difficult to make a decision when both places have gotten such great reviews.  I guess on the upside, you can't go wrong - but I'm uncertain about the unknown and what I may not know or be thinking of.  Ugh!!
    BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    My blog My chart
  • meganfauermeganfauer member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my wedding reception at Broussard's in the courtyard and it was AMAZING!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards