Louisiana-New Orleans

Looking for a GREAT Band, Go To "NEW ORLEANS KARMA"

I am the Father of the Bride, and all I can say is WOW!!!!  This Band blew it out the water at Pat O Brians on the Riverfront Saturday Night.  Worth every penny!  The dance floor was filled as my Daughter and I finshed our Black Eyed Pea Boom Boom Pow song,  preformed perfect by Karma.  It was an AWESOME band to have at any wedding, and especially in New Orleans on a Saturday Night with Flamebeau's lighting the way for all the Second Line songs that was "THE BOMB"! I have never been to a wedding where the dance floor was completely filled "THE WHOLE NIGHT", EVERY SONG.  Than our Photographer GK Photography sat in on Mustang Sally as THE DRUMMER.  Gotta Love It.  Thanks Karama for doing a PERFECT job!   Rodney Normand

Re: Looking for a GREAT Band, Go To "NEW ORLEANS KARMA"

• I second Karma! They were my wedding band in Feb at Club XLIV @ Champions Square. They are high entergy and kept the dance floor packed. Everyone wanted to know who the band was.
  • I third!  I LOVE that band.  They play a lot of different venues and know such a wide variety of songs.  Constant energy and fun all night.  FYI they will be playing at OLDP fair in Metairie in April.
  • I forth Karma! They were booked for my wedding but I've seen them play in multiple venues, and they get EVERYONE dancing! Plus Lupe (male vocalist) is just such a great guy, he even called to check on me after he told me my wedding was booked to see if I had found anyone.... who does that? 
  • Lupe is the drummer, Dave is the male vocalist. JS.  But yeah they're just awesome like that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards