Louisiana-New Orleans

EXCITED!!

I am planning a destination wedding in New Orleans and I am coming down this weekend to decide on my reception venue!!! OMG I cannot wait!!! HOORAY! I seriously need a vacation :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot

Re: EXCITED!!

• misslizz2misslizz2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are lots of good Sunday brunches going on for Easter. Have a great time!
  • edited December 2011
    Have fun!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ladean2ladean2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very exciting!! Have fun and good luck!
  • NolaBride2012NolaBride2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    how exciting!!! Where are you looking??
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks guys! I will definitely have a good time :) Leaving Friday morning at 8:15! And nolabride i am looking at broussard's, hermann-grima, pat o's, brennan's and am open to suggestions :)
  • edited December 2011

You're going to have so much fun!  You might also want to check out the Conti Wax Museum.   I've heard so many good things about it.  My daughter almost went there but Pat O's had a better package for their budget but it was a close call.  Good luck!

• edited December 2011
    Did you decide where you're having it?
  • edited December 2011

I haven't decided yet! I'm not sure if my trip help clarify things or make it harder lol. Almost every venue was beautiful and perfect for what I was going for! We have it narrowed down to Hermann-Grima, Brennan's courtyard, Dauphine Orleans courtyard, and then we really like the court of two sisters as well but we still need to contact them cause we dont even know if they do receptions there.  We had a fantastic time and cant wait to go back!!

• edited December 2011
    Those all sound great! We almost booked the Hermann-Grima courtyard for our ceremony after viewing it in the afternoon on a week day. Later that week we happened to walk by it on a Saturday night and realized you could hear the music from Bourbon street blaring. Just something to think about! I don't know if you saw the St. Louis Hotel but they have a great courtyard too and it has a retractable roof for weather protection.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh I didn't even think about that! Do you think our music would be able to cover the music playing from bourbon?  We decided against Broussard's because if you want to have the reception after 5:30 their minimum shoots up to $10,000 which is pretty steep. Their courtyard wasn't as pretty as I thought it would be either.  So I was really hoping for Hermann-Grima or Brennan's!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards