Ohio-Columbus

Rehearsal Dinner help!

So I've been searching for months for a place in columbus that will let me rent (decently priced) for our rehearsal dinner. The thing is... we don't want it catered! One of our best friends is a Chef (amazing!) and we really want him to prepare the food. We are going to have about 30 people at the rehearsal and I can't find anything that would let us bring our own food. Does anyone know of anyplace?? ANY help would be great!! Thanks!!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner help!

• edited December 2011
    What about doing an at home RD so that way your friend can cook? What areas of central Ohio are you looking for? If you are getting married in a church, what about the basement or a recreation hall? Do you know anyone that has a condo party house? That might be something to look into.

I know there was one place near Marysville that I had looked at for our reception. And my friend got married in Newark and they catered their own food. Their RD was held there as well. If those areas interest you, I can try to find the names of them for you.
  • edited December 2011
    A couple places we looked at included the Westerville Community Center and Everal Barn. Both places are owned by the City of Westerville, so alcohol is not permitted (hence the reason we are not having the reception there). The Everal Barn is a rustic place and they have a full kitchen available for your use. The Community Center is bigger, but you can rent room by room and they also have a large kitchen available for your use.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards