Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Anyone used Beth's Flowers?

We are researching florist and I really like the pictures Beth's sent me back with the quote. I can't find reviews on them anywhere though. I was just wondering if any of ya'll have used them or know someone who has? If so, do they do good work? Do you have any pictures of their work you are willing to share? Thanks!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anyone used Beth's Flowers?

• Options
    My friend used them and said they did a great job.
  • Options

I visited the shop for a consultation, and her work is extremely nice. She is quite pricey though but the work is worth the price in my opinion. However, I chose not to go with her because she made me extremely uncomfortable during my consultation...( I will just leave it like that)... but to each their own.

I suggest if you are in the Metairie/Clearview area to schedule a consultation that way you can actually see the work firsthand.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_anyone-used-beths-flowers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:84Discussion:a172432b-cd3e-43fc-a081-b0b8a9aa964fPost:37e0cf54-08d1-4b92-a59c-90ef413d7217">Re: Anyone used Beth's Flowers?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I visited the shop for a consultation, and her work is extremely nice. She is quite pricey though but the work is worth the price in my opinion. However, I chose not to go with her because she made me extremely uncomfortable during my consultation...( I will just leave it like that)... but to each their own. I suggest if you are in the Metairie/Clearview area to schedule a consultation that way you can actually see the work firsthand.
    Posted by egammo3[/QUOTE]

Can I ask who did you end up going with?
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

My mom has a friend who is a florist for a local flower shop here. She has offered to do the bouquets for me for free. Have you tried Christina O'Malley, Bee's Wedding & Event Design, Bella Blooms. Those are also pretty good floral vendors that I've heard great things about.

Please don't let my experience discourage you from choosing Beths. She does really nice work. I actually loved the bouquets she showed me during my consultation, but I couldn't see myself spending close to $2000 on flowers when I really don't even like flowers that much.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I had a weird consultation with them as well. She was very pushy and made me feel uncomfortable. I ended up going with Fabulous Flower's.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards