Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Audubon Tea Room - Pepsi??

Hi all,

I was wondering if any of you know whether they will serve Coke products there.  Kind of a strange question, I know, but important to my family.

Re: Audubon Tea Room - Pepsi??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would imagine that they will.  I am getting married at the Audubon Golf Club and for my family it was important that the beers served be Budweiser/Bud Light (the family business is an Anheuser-Busch distributor).  The catering documents said that the bar packages come with Coors Light.  We asked Bernadette if we could switch to Bud and she said absolutely. 

I would imagine they can do the same thing with Coke in lieu of Pepsi.  Just ask!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been to a couple of weddings there, and I don't remember Pepsi products being served. My vendor was also really flexible on switching brands out for us. I'd just ask! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks - that's great to hear.  I have an email into Bernadette, but haven't heard back yet.  I have a similar situation - my dad worked for Coca-Cola :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Heard back from Bernadette on the Pepsi "situation" - yes, that is their vendor, but they will allow us to bring in Coke products and the bar will serve for no extra charge.  Signing the contract with them soon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's great! Have a great wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards