Louisiana-New Orleans

Honeymoon

Where is everyone going on thier honeymoon? We are wanting to stay under 3000 for everything! Any opinions or suggestions????

Re: Honeymoon

• cm10/10cm10/10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are taking a cruise out of New Orleans to Progresso and Cozumel on the Monday after our wedding.  Since we aren't paying for airfare, we were able to splurge on a balcony suite.  Super inexpensive and I'm hoping relaxing. :P
  • edited December 2011
    MY FIANCE AND I TOOK A TRIP TO SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO LAST YEAR. WE PAID $1500 FOR 5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS AIRFARE INCLUDED AND WE STAYED AT A FIVE STAR HOTEL ON THE BEACH. IT'S ROMANTIC, BEAUTIFUL, THE FOOD IS GREAT, AND THE PEOPLE ARE NO NICE! 
  • edited December 2011
    We've been to Puerto Rico a few years ago and it was quite affordable and fabulous!

We're honeymooning in Maui. Depending on when you go, the trip can really be done affordably. We have rented a condo literally ON the beach. I prefer a condo because I have bizarre eating habits that most hotels don't accommodate.

Right now, airfare for the "off" season is around $450/person. I've never seen it so cheap! Of course, the prices went down after we purchased, but I still think we got a good deal.

I can't wait!

Have you looked into Mexico? There are some all-inclusives there that are really nice and don't cost an arm and a leg.

Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards