Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

English Turn

I am thinking of booking our wedding reception there on July 21, 2012. Has anyone heard anything good or bad about ET? Have any of you been to an event there? Any info will be a big help! Thanks guys!

Re: English Turn

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Lady. I was in a wedding there at the begining of June. It was BEAUTIFUL!!! I highly recommend it and Cammy- the events coordinator- is just amazing!!!! I highly recomend it! Just my two cents :) Happy planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    meganb1977meganb1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been to a company Christmas party there and it was fin although I remember liking the food and drinks better at Red Maple where we would usually have it.
    Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My only comment is that it is really out of the way.  If you have people staying downtown, it's easily a 25 minute drive across the river to ET.  I took a cab there for a party once and just 1 way it was 40 dollars.  Just something to consider. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my reception there! I love it!! What really sold me was the fact the the food is in a room with a glass ceiling behind the ballroom so you don't have people standing along the walls in line for food. also, they aren't opening the doors to the food until after our first dance :) Cammy (the events coordinator) is really sweet and responds very quickly to our emails. Even the outside of the country club is gorgeous which makes for breath taking pictures. I haven't tasted the food yet but i have my appointment for our tasting in a week! so excited and i hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards