Ohio-Columbus
Options

When do you need to book the salon?

I think there will be 6 of us getting hair done (8 if the moms too) and just me getting makeup done.

How soon do we need to book the salon?
Any suggestions for good salons that can handle a group our size that do hair and makeup?

Anniversary

Re: When do you need to book the salon?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I tried to book mine right away since I am only going to have a 6 month engagement but the salon i booked went out of bus anyway! But I would say to go ahead and get yourself marked down just to be safe.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would book it at least a few months in advance so they can allow and accomodate that many ladies. They will obviously have to have more than one hair dresser and depending on the salon you choose, they may have a smaller staff on a Saturday morning (assuming it is a Saturday wedding). But it also depends on the time of year you are getting married. Obviously summer and spring weddings are more popular in a state like Ohio.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You might want to try Kenneth's and Charles Penzone's if you are looking for a salon. I have also heard good things about The Lofts and I think they have several locations around town as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards