Louisiana-New Orleans

Dress Rental?

Does anyone know of any reputable places to rent wedding dresses in the New Orleans or Baton Rouge area? I just can't justify spending $500-$1000 on a dress that I'll only wear for 6 hours. Thanks for the help.

Re: Dress Rental?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_dress-rental?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:84Discussion:c372b6c9-43cc-4d65-bff8-3be105db5250Post:404e3e08-356e-4c82-a8fa-24c63d3550f7">Dress Rental?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know of any reputable places to rent wedding dresses in the New Orleans or Baton Rouge area? I just can't justify spending $500-$1000 on a dress that I'll only wear for 6 hours. Thanks for the help.
    Posted by mdupon70997[/QUOTE]

I've never heard of dress rental, but you might try recycled bride or one of the other websites like that.  tons of dresses for sale at great bargains if you already know the dress you want and what size you need.  Good luck!
  • I couldn't justify spending that much either, so I found the dress I wanted from a designer $800. and then I searched and searched until I found it on a website. I paid $280, and the dress is AMAZINGLY excellent quality!!! Noone would ever guess that I got it for so cheap!!
  • Thanks for your help guys. What website did you use NikNIk2013?
  • I'm actually about to post that I am selling a dress that I bought that was supposed to be a second dress for my reception, but I decided a short dress would be better than a long one at the reception. I'll try to find a listing online since the pics i have are me actually in the store trying it on.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards