Louisiana-New Orleans

Looking for wedding venue, help!!

Hello! I'm looking for a ceremony and reception venue in New Orleans, does anyone have any suggestions on locations for a small intimate wedding? I'd like to have a nice outdoor ceremony with indoor or outdoor reception, any suggestions??

Re: Looking for wedding venue, help!!

• Citypark has plenty to offer, food is good and atmosphere is great.
  • I'd definitely consider getting married at a B&B like the Terrell House.  http://www.terrellhouse.com/
  • How small? As far as courtyard ceremonies go try The Irish Cultural Museum is new and has a cute courtyard in the quarter. Also, check out The Pharmacy Museum.
  • Hi...congratulations!  Have you tried the Benachi House and Gardeens?  Or the Pharmacy Museum in the French Quuarter?  Or Race and Religious?  Hope that helps!
  • Depending on how small your wedding is going to be, you should definitely check out Hermann-Grima House. The courtyard is beautiful (it's where we had our ceremony) and it can be converted into a reception space as well. Even though they say it can hold 150, I think more than 75 would be a tough fit (we only had 35). Hope that helps and good luck!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Forgot to mention the Benachi House. Try them.
  • CGT Plantation is outside of NOLA, but I would still check it out. We LOVED this place as soon as we stepped inside. They have an entire package that includes, ceremony, reception, food, DJ, cake. I'm getting married there on March 9, 2013, so I'll post reviews after!
  • Thank y'all so much! I will check all these places out, this has been a great help!!
  • nmccrarynmccrary member
    First Comment
    edited February 2013
    i'm having a super small outdoor wedding at new orleans city park for free!!  if you don't rent any of the pavillions you can get married anywhere on the property for free.  we're having a wedding in the gardens and a picnic reception.
  • JessicaAA11JessicaAA11 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2013
    We are getting married at Taravella manor outdoor ceremony indoor reception great prices too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards