Louisiana-New Orleans

Rose Garden

Any reviews or thoughts on the Rose Garden? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Rose Garden

• meganb1977meganb1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to a wedding there in November and I thought it was standard but nothing to complain about.  I liked the little area in the front where some of us guests took pictures and the Christmas tree they had set up.
    Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • rbookm1rbookm1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Really sweet family, and really reasonable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    This is actually my venue. It was not my first choice but after meeting with Mrs. Vita I changed my mind. It's a family business so they take pride in what they do. 
  • edited December 2011
    My venue is the Rose Garden in October!!!
    I wasn't sure where to pick, but after visting there and talking with Ms. Vita.... I was SOLD on the Rose Garden!
    My budget is WAY tiny so I was super surprised at the package they offered within my range.  I am very excited.

They include waiter-passed hors d'oeuvres, food displays, a DJ plus 900 sqft parquet dance floor, they have an open bar (incl champagne, daiquries, mixed drinks, etc), and a little "privacy room" where the Bride & Groom can go and have alone time and actually breathe for a moment, grabe a bite to eat, etc.  There are attendants for the bridal party, oh and they give you a little going-away box of food & champagne -- not like already-been-out-on-the-table food, but freshly-made, just for your box food. :)

I can't WAIT!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards