Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Wanted: Second Line Umbrellas

Hi again, NOLA Knotties.

My wedding is fast approaching and I still need second line umbrellas.  If any of you have some for sale, please let me know.  Also, if you know of a good seller with reasonable prices, I would be interested in that as well.

Thanks!

Re: Wanted: Second Line Umbrellas

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Got ours for $35 a piece in under 5 days from a seller on Etsy.  She will make anything you want and has plenty of samples on there:
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/lizmpetro
  • Options
    becker.amandabecker.amanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have second line umbrellas for sale from my 10.17.09 wedding! One white, one black; originally purchased from Gem's in Metairie for $26.95 each. Email me at becker dot amanda at gmail dot com.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend is in the process of starting her etsy shop for second line umbrellas, and she does fabulous work! She just did mine and I LOVE them, they are so cute! I can send you pictures of them if you're interested! maccalovah at hotmail dot com.
    ~Sarah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    pwinkel 82pwinkel 82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we bought ours from a local company

http://weddinglagniappes.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am selling both of mine for $25 total.  I can send you photos if you like.  We never used them because of all the rain on our wedding day.
  • Options
    teri543teri543 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also interested in buying if rguitart doesn't take yours!  Please send pics to teri543 at hotmail dot com

Thanks!
  • Options
    rguitartrguitart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    valpaige,  I don't know if you got my private message or not.  I am interested in seeing the umbrellas.  Please email me at vickypeabody at gmail dot com

Thanks.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine from a local NOLA gal who has an etsy shop.  Her name is Liz Petro.  She made us some fantastic umbrellas and even delivered them to our rehearsal dinner...she brought extras and sold to our bridal party and family,  The bridal party ones were the smaller size, but more elaboratly decorated, so adorable and only about $15-$20 each.  Our bride and groom umbrellas were very large (24" wide), one black, one white and trimmed with feathers. We bought 10 umbrellas total for $200.  She gave us a deal for buying in bulk.  I could also sell you our pair for $35.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/lizmpetro
  • Options
    rguitartrguitart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Caramia,

I am definitely interested in buying a "used" set.  Was yours white or ivory?  I have seen Liz's shop before.  Which design is yours (or do you have pictures)?  You can email me at vickypeabody at gmail dot com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards