Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

BELLA BLOOMS FLORALS

THIS IS FOR ANYONE WHO HAS ALREADY WORKED WITH BELLA BLOOMS FLORALS, I WAS WONDERING HOW PLEASED YOU WERE WITH THEIR WORK? I AM CONSIDERING USINF THEM FOR MY UPCOMING WEDDING AND I WAS JUST CURIOUS AS TO WHETHER OR NOT ANYONE HAD USED THEM BEFORE. HOW ARE THEIR PRICES AS WELL?

Re: BELLA BLOOMS FLORALS

• Options
    kellyodonnellkellyodonnell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was in a wedding in 2008 where the bride used Bella Blooms and everything was GORGEOUS!  I honestly don't know about their prices, but I am sure they can work within your budget.  I was very impressed with all of their arrangements and our bouquets!  I hope this helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YES IT DOES HELP, THANK YOU KELLYODONNELL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been to several weddings that had bella blooms as a florist, and their arrangements/bouquets were stunning.  I am also using them for my wedding in November 2011.  I met with Dee, the owner, and she was very helpful in selecting flowers that would be within my budget.  I would suggest meeting with her in person and discussing what you want, as well as how much you're willing to spend.  She was fantastic (especially since I didn't know too much about what flowers are in season and what type of arrangements should be in certain settings).  Hope you are able to get Bella Blooms, because they are WONDERFUL!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards