Louisiana-New Orleans

Best Websites and Vendors

What are the best websites and local stores you used for your wedding? Anything from invitations to jewelry to veils to favors...what did you find (great deals and helpful vendors are what I'm really interested in of course)?

For example, Gem Printing in Metairie has great prices on both common invitations and custom ones and prices from simple single page invitations at 60 dollars for 100, to pocket folds in the 500 dollar range, all the way up to paper at 1000 dollars per 100.

Also, if you used a specific vendor on etsy that you might recommend.

Thanks!

Re: Best Websites and Vendors

• stephrubiastephrubia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been buying all my parasols from Liz Petro on Etsy.  She makes great stuff!  I would totally recommend her!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh- so many great sites:
    Umbrellas- Liz Petro through Etsy
    Groomsmen Gifts- Vineyard Vines Silk Fleur de Lis Ties- www.perlis.com (they are local on Magazine or you can use their website!!)
    Custom Handdrawn and Watercolor Maps- DesignsbyRobyn Love through Etsy
    Save the Dates and Monogram Stationary- Kristy Watts through Etsy
    Invites- Gem Printingm, the best place ever, saved us over a thousand dollars, and the invites are flawless- it was worth the $88 Southwest plane ticket!!!
    Calligrapher- LOVED her!!!!!!!  2inspire on Etsy (her name is Eleanor and her writing is priced so low and its gorgeous)
    Chairs for Ceremony- www.youreventsdelivered.com, a local place, cheap and reliable (and endorsed for the their dependability by our planner).  They made this so easy for us.
    Flowers- Sams Club and Whole Foods on Magazine- so glad we did this, it took no time and saved us a ton of money!
    Bridesmaid Gifts- www.overstock.com, Fleur de lis necklaces- they were great!
  • edited December 2011
    Umbrellas, Cake Pulls, Napkins and Spa Wraps
    http://weddinglagniappes.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards