Louisiana-New Orleans

Magnolia Mansion?

Does anyone have Magnolia Mansion feedback/reviews?  We looked at it today and loved it!  Definitely the front-runner on our list right now and I would love to hear from someone who had or is having their ceremony and reception there.  

How did you like it?  Who was your planner?  Anything you would have changed about your night?  If you had hotel blocks, which hotels did you use and were they reasonable/walking distance?  

Just interested to hear from others...our date is in a year, and we want to get at least the venue nailed down asap.

Re: Magnolia Mansion?

• bmfraziebmfrazie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't heard anything about it since just after Katrina (so when they were early in the business).  I had several brides upset with the location because they didn't tell them everything up front or they would change things after the paperwork was signed.  I know that they had issues with kids being allowed there.  You might want to check on that if you plan on having kids and the other issue is find out about the level of music allowed.

I know it is beautiful and hopefully they have gotten much better over time!  Good luck. 
  • kerica3kerica3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked at Magnolia but they were unresponsive in getting estimates back to me so I booked elsewhere.
  • phunluvin82phunluvin82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    I am also interested in hearing feedback.  Any more reviews of Magnolia Mansion?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards