Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 4

Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!

>What are you most looking forward to about your wedding?

“Halle”  (Retail Value $229)
Sparkly, high-fashion style!

Click here for official sweeps rules.

Re: Step into Spring - Day 4

• Looking forward to calling my fiance my Husband. I can't wait til that day!
  • I am most looking forward to spending a day celebrating the love that my Fiance and I have for each other with our closest family and friends....sounds corny, but it's true. And getting to do all of that in a beautiful dress doesn't hurt either ;)

• I can't wait to see the look on my fiance's face when we're announced as husband and wife. I imagine it's going to feel like the culmination of an amazing journey and the beginning of an epic adventure all at once!
  • I am most looking forward to the moment that it seems like the world freezes and time stops as I kiss my husband for the first time and melt in his arms knowing that my life has just begun. I callit pure bliss and the most magical moment of the day. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am looking forward to everything =)
  • The cake! And sharing this special day with our closest family and friends. 
  • Finally being married, and the giant party!  Smile
  • I'm most excited to wear my dress and have a HUGE party!  But of course the obvious is that I will be married by the end of the day to my sweetie-pie! Wink
  • I'm most looking forward to wearing my beautiful dress, him seeing me walk down the aisle towards him, and saying our vows!
  • Marrying my best friend and spending the night dancing with friends family!!
  • I am looking forward to the entire day, but especially the reception where we can relax and celebrate with our families as we enjoy the results of the months of planning.
  • Taking off the heels... and finally being a Mrs.!! 
  • I am most looking forward to the wedding night... my fiancé and I made a commitment to wait until we are married and we are counting down the days!!!
  • The wedding night.... my fiancé and I made a commitment to wait until we were married and we are counting down the days!!!
  • Seeing it all come together! I'm having so much fun planning and preparing!
  • Finally being married to my Middle School Sweetheart!! :)
  • I can't wait for the first dance with my husband!!
  • Oh my gosh, I love these shoes! Looking at them gets me even more excited. I am most looking forward to the moments right after the ceremony when we can greet our families as a united family of our own! (.....Also WEDDING CAKE!)
  • For him to finally be my legit husband even tho he already calls himself a husband and I'm his "wifey" lol
  • Finally being married! And not doing anymore wedding planning...
  • Having my daddy walk me down the aisle.
  • In Response to Step into Spring - Day 4:
    Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! />What are you most looking forward to about your wedding? “Halle”  (Retail Value $229) Sparkly, high-fashion style!   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    I'm MOST looking forward to our first kiss as a married couple!
  • im most looking forward to be married with my best friend and soulmate
  • I am looking forward to spending a day of celebrating the union of me and my fiance with God, my closest family, and friends. This is will mark the beginning of a beautiful life with Ryan.
  • Of course I am looking forward to changing my last name and calling my fiance my husband :)

In Response to Step into Spring - Day 4:
    Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! />What are you most looking forward to about your wedding? “Halle”  (Retail Value $229) Sparkly, high-fashion style!   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • I'm looking forward to my best friend becoming my husband and starting a new journey together! And celebrating with our wonderful family and friends!
  • I'm looking forward most to sleepovers every night with my best friend! Can't wait to marry my best friend!
  • I am most looking forward to living together! My fiance and I have been in a long distance relationship for 5 years now with me 150 miles away in pharmacy school so I cannot wait to finally spend each day with him!

In Response to Step into Spring - Day 4:
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • Seeing my fiance!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards