Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 4

Re: Step into Spring - Day 4

• seeing my soon to be husbands face when I walk down the aisle.
  • I am looking forward to commiting myself fully to my fiance' infront of all of my friends and family. Declairing my love and commitment to him and him only through my vows. Then it's time to party!
  • I am most looking forward to making the lifelong commitment to my fiance and being able to celebrate and party with all our closest friends and family. :)
  • Having Family and Friends, even from a far, with us to celebrate the day we are husband and wife...its been along time coming!
  • To see my fiancee's face when I first walk down the isle!!
  • im looking forward to marrying my best friend and seeing how beautiful my Disney wedding comes out. Also, im looking forward to seeing my family and meeting the rest of his!
  • I am looking forward to having all of my loved ones together in one place. Usually at other gatherings it is only on side of the family, or a few friends are missing, or your aunt and uncle couldnt make the trip from a few states over. This may be the only time that (hopefully) every family member, friend, co worker, etc, will be there, all together in one place, and I plan to soak in every second of it! 
  • We have planned so many little touches about our wedding that are uniquely us -- he plays the bagpipes, so a bagpipe band will walk us out of the church; we're having a morning wedding, so we'll be serving family-style lunch; we'll bring in beer from another state, because we want to drink what we know our friends like; we're both reporters, so we're planning a newspaper instead of a program -- I am looking forward to keeping the mental pictures of how each little, special touch turns out.
  • The thing I am looking forward to the most is the ceremony. From the first look and seeing his face full of emotion as I walk toward him, leaving my old life behind, to being pronounced husband and wife, walking out of the church into my new life with him by my side! It is an enchanting thought. I cannot wait!!!
  • I'm looking forward to the day when I get to say that I am officially married to my best friend. To be surrounded by those who mean the most to me on one of the most special days of my life is a moment I've dreamt of since I was a little girl. It's been a long journey for the two of us to get to this point, but I wouldn't change it all for anything. I can't wait! :)
    10-12-14... My Happily Ever After :)
  • To see his face as I am walking down the aisle!!
  • Can't wait to finally marry the man of my dreams and start the next stage of our life together :
  • I'm most looking forward hearing what my grandfather is going to say as he officiates our ceremony. It was so important to me to have him be the officiant - I know he'll write a beautiful ceremony! And, of course, I can't wait to finally say "I do!"
  • I am looking forward to marrying my best friend!
  • Marrying my best friend. 
  • I am looking forward to celebrating with all of my friends and family!
  • I most looking forward to peaking out through the curtains & watching my future husband stand at the arch waiting for me.

• I am most looking forward to not only finally becoming my fiance's wife, but also seeing his reaction when we first get to see each other.  We are doing a first look before the ceremony, and we are going to be the only two in the church sanctuary.  It will be a very intimate and emotional moment that I am greatly looking forward to. 
  • Celebrating with all of my close friends and family!
  • I'm looking forward to the small moments that will make the day special- like when I can take a moment in the middle of the reception to look around at all of my friends and family enjoying themselves as they celebrate our love. Or the butterfly-fluttering feeling when putting on my dress. I can't wait for the time right after the ceremony when my new husband and I can take a minute to ourselves and share how we're feeling about being husband and wife. I even can't wait for the unexpected things that will match our un-perfect and often unexpected life together! Most of all, I'm looking forward to kicking off a lifetime of memories with my new family!

...Thanks for making me take the time to think about this today! Already feel like a winner :)
  • I am looking forward to celebrating as our family and friends join us for our destination wedding.  There are so many reasons for us to be thankful that we're able to share this day together. 
  • I'm just soo looking forward to marrying himl! August can't come fast enough :) 
  • I'm looking forward to spending the day with my closest friends and family to celebrate together! And, of course, starting my life with my husband!
  • I cant wait to see my fiance's face as i walk doen the isle and finally call him my husband :
  • Getting to see the look on my fiances face as I'm walking down the aisle toward him! Can't wait!
  • I'm most looking forward to seeing my fiance's face as I'm walking down the aisle. I hope he cries...I love it when photographers capture such a tender moment.
  • To starting a new life with my husband
  • The reception! I think it'll be so fun to dance and enjoy the biggest day of our lives with our family and friends.
  • On my wedding day, I am most looking forward to being able to call my best friend and love of my life, my HUSBAND!!! I am also looking forward to celebrating our love surrounded by everyone who means the most to us. So blessed!
  • That's a difficult question, I could answer it so many ways.  It sounds simple, but I'm rather excited to just hold Jeremy's hand.  Everytime I hold his hand it puts a smile on my face, our pinkies intertwine while the rest of our hands clasp together.

And when we're old, gray, and still holding hands I can always remember the first time we held hands, on our wedding day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards