Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 4

Re: Step into Spring - Day 4

• I am looking forward to finally calling him my husband and sleeping besides each other for the first time as a married couple. We aren't living together so it will be even more special!
  • I am looking forward to being around friends/family.  Many of which will be Marines, so seeing my hubby around his buddies that he doesn't get to see much anymore will be a treat. 
  • I looking forward to finally having a husband! Can't wait for our day 3 07.20.13
  • What I am most looking forward to is being able to celebrate our special day with our closest family and friends. It's going to be a small intimate wedding. I am also looking forward to being able to say I am Mrs. Schultz! :
  • I can't wait for my fianc to see me in my dress! :
  • EVERYTHING! I can't wait to marry my best friend and celebrate with family and friends.
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I am most looking forward to hearing "I now pronounce you husband and wife!"
  • Being with all our friends and family, and the honeymoon!
  • I'm looking forward to having my favorite people together in one place to celebrate one of the most important events of my life!
  • I am most looking forward to making Kyle my OFFICIAL husband!! I am also looking forward to celebrating with my family and friends. 
  • I'm looking forward to him seeing me walk down the aisle, me realizing it's my best friend in front of me, marrying him in front of the most important people in our lives and partying the night away. And of course the week following that'll be full of sun, fun <3 and relaxtion!!
  • Looking forward to officially gaining a new family and building a life together with my fiancee!  
  • Walking down the aisle with only my fiance in my line of sight
  • In Response to Step into Spring - Day 4:

I am most looking forward to wearing my beautiful dress, walking down the aisle with my dad, seeing my groom for the first time, reciting our vows, saying "I Do," becoming his wife and getting to call him my husband, delicious food, amazing deserts (yes plural!), and lots and lots of dancing! Which part am I not looking forward to! I can't wait for it all :)
  • tuck_baileytuck_bailey
    Fifth Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2013
    Of course I can't wait to be married to the man of my dreams and celebrate with all my amazing friends and family, but I am really excited to wear my grandmother's and mother's wedding dress. It is about to be redesigned to have a more modern flair. The "Halle" flats would be a PERFECT addition to the dress!  
  • I'm most looking forward to  caling my fiance husband and getting to spend the rest of my new life with him
  • I can't wait to see my fiance's face when he sees me in my dress.  He is the only one who has been kept in the dark about it, and it is driving him nuts!  His sisters are taking great pleasure in teasing him with pictures of awful dresses and telling him that's the one I chose.  Not showing him a picture is killing me because I want to share all of it with him, but I know his reaction will be so worth it.  
  • I am looking forward to becoming a wife and celebrating the day with friends and Family!
  • Honestly I'm looking forward to our first dance together as husband and wife that's first and foremost. Then I'm looking forward to our wedding night and honeymoon!
    September 22, 2013 I finally say I DO!!
  • Of course to marrying my best friend!  But also looking forward to sharing the day with family and friends that we don't get to see as often! 
  • Looking forward to seeing all the hardworking put together!
  • My fianc has two amazing little boys who proposed with him just before Christmas. I am most looking forward to officially being part of the family. They are so excited to have me share their last name and I can't wait to see how excited they are when we get married in Disney World.
  • I'm looking forward to seeing eachother for the first time, having a special quiet moment together and letting it all sink in!
  • I'm looking forward to officially being his wife...  <3
  • Looking forward to having my dreams come true! Marrying my best friend, sharing our love with friends and family, and then living our lives together. 3
    Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! />What are you most looking forward to about your wedding? “Halle”  (Retail Value $229) Sparkly, high-fashion style!   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    The marital experience and feeling the love from well wishers
    I'm looking forward to calling my fiancé my husband. Looking very forward to the father/daughter dance! Just looking forward to my wedding in general, being my in dream dress, surrounded by my loved ones and the fun we are going to have at our bluesy wedding at an authentic blues hall. Good times!

Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! />What are you most looking forward to about your wedding? “Halle”  (Retail Value $229) Sparkly, high-fashion style!   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • to exchange our own personal vows with eachother, we are not sharing them with eachother prior to our wedding day :)
  • we're looking forward to FINALLY being married and having all of our friends and family together to celebrate with us! and of course...THE SHOES!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards