Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 4

123457»

Re: Step into Spring - Day 4

• Seeing my soon-to-be hubby at the end of the aisle :)

In Response to Step into Spring - Day 4:
    Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! />What are you most looking forward to about your wedding? “Halle”  (Retail Value $229) Sparkly, high-fashion style!   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • I can't wait for everything that day but I would have to say that I can't wait the most for the planning to be over and all the stress we lost our first venue in hurricane sandy and I loved the place we had and we had to start all over again!!!
  • In Response to Step into Spring - Day 4:
    Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! />What are you most looking forward to about your wedding? “Halle”  (Retail Value $229) Sparkly, high-fashion style!   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    I am most looking forward to being married to my soul mate. It sounds cliche, but I never thought  I would marry.
  • looking forward to the ceremony and being able to profess my love to my husband in front of my family and friends!
  • I am most looking forward to walking down the aisle in my gorgeous wedding dress and seeing my husband waiting for me at the alter, I can picture now the ever lasting love that will be seen from his eyes and his face as he sees me in my wedding dress. I can imagine now the warmth of all of our family members and friends smiling and the support of my father as he walks me down the aisle to my soon to be waiting husband.
  • It being over!  No more wedding stress!!!
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    Calling my hunny "Hubby" and to see family I have not seen in awhile :).
  • I am looking forward to wearing my dress and for us to see each other for the first time! I splurged on my dress and purchased the Enzoani Gerry dress, now I just need gorgeous shoes to match!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited March 2013
    I just moved to California from the east coast and so we are planning most everything on our own. So, I am definitely looking forward to having all my friends and family travel to CA to be a part of the life my fianc and I have started together! Plus, I am looking forward to seeing my fianc's reaction when he sees me all dressed up on our wedding day!
  • I am most looking forward to NOT having to live an HOUR apart anymore!! :)
  • Being married and seeing everyone at the wedding! :)
  • Making it official! Being married to my best friend and bringing our two wonderful families together.
  • I''m looking foward to finally being able to call my fiance my husband! :) And celebrating with our closest family and friends!

Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! >What are you most looking forward to about your wedding? “Halle”  (Retail Value $229) Sparkly, high-fashion style!   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    Posted by Knot Jennifer

I can't wait to see the look on my fiance's face when he sees me in my dress.  I'm a jeans and t-shirt type of gal and he's not used to seeing me all dolled up!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am looking forward to walking down the aisle with my dad and seeing my fiance's expression when he sees me for the first time.  I'm also looking forward to celebrating with the people I love.
  • Getting to spend a wonderful day with my fiance soon to be husband as we proclaim our love infront of family and friends

Posted by Knot Jennifer
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    I'm looking forward to being married, and the big party! :)
  • I am looking forward to marrying my fiance' and friend, celebrating this union with our family and friends and starting our marriage with the blessings of God.
  • Celebrating with both of our families! Dance party!
  • I can't wait to finally call my best friend of 9 years my husband
    I'm looking forward to our first kiss as husband and wife. I can't wait to get ready with my bridal party, have my mom fix my veil, walk down the aisle with my dad, say my vows <3, dance the night away with my husband! There's so much to look forward to! I hope I enjoy & cherish every moment!
  • Besides having our friends and families sharing our special day together, I am most excited for when my fianc sees me in my wedding dress for the first time as I walk down the aisle. His look will be priceless.
  • marrying my very best friend

• I most look forward to marriage and the party after!
  • I look forward to seeing the look on my future husbands face as i walk to wards him down the isle!
  • I am looking forward to calling the love of my life my husband and celebrating with our friends and family!
123457»
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards