Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 1

Re: Step into Spring - Day 1

• Peonies!  I don't care about the rest, as long as there are peonies!  :)
  • I like the blousy blooms so I'll be using Garden Roses, Dahlias and Peonies with some accents of sweet pea and maybe orchids. 

In Response to Step into Spring - Day 1:
    Step into Spring with “High-Falootin”  (Retail Value $469) Exclusive MyGlassSlipper.com style. Decorated all over with Austrian crystals. Floral decoration at the toe with rhinestones and pearls! Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!   Our favorite part of spring is when all the pretty flowers bloom!  />What flowers are you planning to use in your bridal bouquet?     Click here  for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • Cabbage roses, Peach spray roses, Purple freesia, light purple freesia and some greens
  • Gerber daisies, sunflowers and purple roses
  • My bouquet will be: Shades of purple and white using hydrangea, roses, and eggplant carns. So happy and excited!
  • White peonies :
  • All white/cream flowers: White Roses, Lilies, hydrangia....with just a touch of light pink (maybe with small roses)
  • white lillies and red roses :)
  • My bouquet will be white orchids.

Step into Spring with “High-Falootin”  (Retail Value $469) Exclusive MyGlassSlipper.com style. Decorated all over with Austrian crystals. Floral decoration at the toe with rhinestones and pearls! Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!   Our favorite part of spring is when all the pretty flowers bloom!  />What flowers are you planning to use in your bridal bouquet?     Click here  for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • My favorite flowers are Star Gazer Lilies so I am so excited to include the vibrant pink and beautiful shape of those flowers in my bouquet!
  • Not sure on exact type of flower yet, but thinking lush red flowers and pink accent touches to the bouqet. Something bright and fragrant!  
  • White english garden roses
  • My flowers are going to be blue hygreneas light pink roses lavendar stock blue delphinium solidago, and variegated pittosporum
  • Either purple and white daisies or purple calla lillies.
  • I would like something a little different, I think we will be using a combination of Sunflowers and day lillys
  • white rose petals to look like one giant white flower

Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • My bouquet is white calla lilies, orchids, and roses.
  • I'm using silk flowers, in corals and blues.
  • Picaso calli lillies
  • No flowers for me. I'm doing a brooch bouquet.
  • My bouquet will be blush and white roses with possibly some white calla lilies also.
  • Coral Peonies to match my theme!
  • In Response to Step into Spring - Day 1:
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    I plan on using white Hydrangeas and Mums! Smile
  • I am using an array of chartreuse colored orchids with fuschia centers, deep fuschia roses, mauve purple calla lilies and maybe another beautiful "filler" flower! It's going to be BEAAAUUUTIFUL!!!! I can't wait! 

Laughing

• Im having Vanda Orchids with purple and blue petals, iris, lavender, and purple and white lisianthus!
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
     I'm using lilies, roses, delphinium, babies' breath, German Statice, asters and greens
  • A bouquet with white flowers, with some white, yellow, and orange orchids standing out Wink
    I plan on using white lilies and white roses. It will be beautiful for my June wedding. 
    -Sara

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards