Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 1

Re: Step into Spring - Day 1

• My bouquet will go along with my vintage/rustic/pretty backyard wedding theme and include beautiful pink peonies, peach and pink roses, white astilbe, Kermit poms, and light centered pink mini Gerberas wrapped in a champagne colored ribbon. I'm also of Vietnamese descent and my culture has a belief that those who pass away reincarnate in butterflies. Since I have lost both of my grandmothers, I plan to have two butterflies in my bouquet in their memory and to represent their presence. My mom is going to be so touched!
  • Callie lillies, white roses
  • Roses and peonies, whites and pinks!
  • Blue hydrangeas for my summer wedding
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm not sure yet but I love lush flowers like roses and peonies!

In Response to Step into Spring - Day 1:
    Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!   Our favorite part of spring is when all the pretty flowers bloom!  />What flowers are you planning to use in your bridal bouquet? Exclusive MyGlassSlipper.com style. Decorated all over with Austrian crystals. Floral decoration at the toe with rhinestones and pearls!   “High-Falootin”  (Retail Value $469)   Click here  for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • Red roses, pink Gerber daisies, and a white one fivepetals whose name I forget.
  • gusekbride2bgusekbride2b
    First Comment
    edited March 2013
    My wedding flowers will be roses and lillies.
  • I plan on using calla lillies in my bouquet
  • In Response to Step into Spring - Day 1:  I am going to have calalillies in my bouquet.

Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!   Our favorite part of spring is when all the pretty flowers bloom!  />What flowers are you planning to use in your bridal bouquet? Exclusive MyGlassSlipper.com style. Decorated all over with Austrian crystals. Floral decoration at the toe with rhinestones and pearls!   “High-Falootin”  (Retail Value $469)   Click here  for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • roses and peonies in dusty pink and cream 
  • Ranunculus and roses and whatever else the florist thinks is best! With peach and coral tones!
  • I'm thinking red and orange roses, calla lillies, maybe some star gazer lillies. I will be using fall colors. Greens, oranges, yellows and reds. In Response to Step into Spring - Day 1:
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • I am using gardenias, garden roses, callas, tuberoses, and orchids. All of them in various shades of whites and creams.

Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • My bouquet is red roses. Elegant and simple

Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • White Orchids with just a touch of sparkle! Think vintage glam!
  • Roses! Deep pink roses. Keeping it simple and classic :
  • We are using roses and daisies
  • I will have a bouquet of black calla Lillie's with a rhinestone ribbon wrap. Bridesmaids will have hydrangeas and peonies.
  • I am using vendella and sahara roses with feathers underneath!
  • Purple hydrangeas and orange roses
  • Hydrangeas and roses
  • My flowers are going to be white and yellow roses and then some babysbreath as a filler.
  • I am getting married in the fall I really love how red, orange, and purple roses look!
  • In Response to Step into Spring - Day 1:
    Posted by Knot Jennifer

My flowers are chrysanthemums, because that is my Dad's nickname for me. I'm also using cotton and pinecones and lilies.
  • Gerber daisy and Ranunculus in orange, pink, ivory hues. Love them!
  • White roses and ivy
  • Pale pink and/or white peonies!
  • My flowers will be garden roses, baby's breath, and anemones in shades of purple and white.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards