• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 3

Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!

We LOVE spring-inspired cocktails like these.

>Having a signature cocktail at your wedding? Tell us below! 

“Lulu”  (Retail Value $449)
Closed-toe, platform pump covered all over in sparkling Austrian crystals.

Click here for official sweeps rules.

Re: Step into Spring - Day 3

• We are not necissarily having a signiture cocktail... Instead we have opted for an unique, pink, fruity, sparkling toasting beverage called Verdi Spumante Raspberry Sparkletini.
  • We're offering two signature cocktails! The first is a southern vodka spiked sweet tea and lemonade, inspired by the place he proposed - Savannah, GA. The second is a tropical rum punch, inspired by the place we want to honeymoon - Bora Bora. Yum!
  • We're thinking Mint Juleps!
  • We're not having a signature cocktail.

• haven't made the final decision but it will definitely include something with Prosecco - love me some bubbles!!

• We are having 3 signature cocktails... one for the bride, one for the groom, and one general one. They are essentially our cocktails of choice, and then our favorite beer. The brides will be a "Filthy Martini," which is just an extra dirty martini. The groom's will be a Jameson and Ginger (jameson whiskey and ginger ale). The general one will be a pint of Southern Tier Pumpking Ale, our favorite beer! 
  • My fiance's last name is Eiland, so we're calling ours "Eiland Paradise." I love amaretto, so we'll probably do something fruity with a splash of amaretto to accompany. Can't wait to come up with the finished product in April at our tasting!
  • We're actually having a signature lemonade! It is going to be a Northwest Berry Lemonade. That way, our alcohol free drinkers can enjoy and our alcohol drinkers can add a little something extra if they like :)
  • Our wedding is on Cape Cod in May, so something light, bright and beachy!
  • we are haveing a local small brewery (great lakes brewery) provide our signature drink so it will be the drink of the moment that they are pushing.
  • We are not having a signature cocktail but we are having a signature beer! We know the brewer at our favorite local brewery and they are letting us brew a special batch of our favorite beer.
  • We haven't decided.
  • We did not have a signature cocktail. It sounds like a great idea!
  • Pammie1983Pammie1983
    10 Comments 5 Love Its
    edited March 2013
    My wedding will be two days after Christmas, so we will most definitely be having a "Poinsettia" beverage(champagne with cranberry).
  • havent decided yet, but it will certianly be something bubbly!
  • Haven't chosen one, but would like to have something bright, tasty, and fun!
  • We are going to have Creamsicles as our signature drink!
  • Mint is our primary color, so we plan to incorporate mint into our signature cocktail, although it will not be a mojito.  Our cocktail will be made up of: sparkling champagne, cranberry juice, lemonade, vodka, and a few sprigs of fresh mint. 

• We aren't having a signature cocktail, but we are having an ethnic liquor, from Czech Republic!  Becherovka... a tradition!   Can't wait!  (Hope they are still importing it!)
  • aperol spritz!
  • For my Alice in Wonderland themes wedding I want to serve: Witches Brew – Bacardi Dragon berry rum, Blue Curacao, Creme de banana, fresh squeezed lime juice, served in a martini glass rimmed with black sugar.
  • we are making an orange sparkling moonshine for the day time cocktail hour and for the night cocktail hour mulled wine :)
  • We haven't planned any signature cocktail, that's one of the details still on my "haven't thought about it yet" list.
  • I am the maid of honor in a wedding that will have mint juileps as their signature drink. I'd LOVE to win these shoes for the bride : ) she'd be stunning in them!!!!!
  • We are not having a signature cocktail.
  • Don't think we will be having a signature cocktail. We like to brew beer, so we are thinking of brewing our own special beer for the special day.

• In Response to Step into Spring - Day 3:
    Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! We LOVE spring-inspired cocktails like  these. />Having a signature cocktail at your wedding? Tell us below!  “Lulu”  (Retail Value $449) Closed-toe, platform pump covered all over in sparkling Austrian crystals.   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    We most likely will not be having a signature cocktail but may have Moscato, our favorite wine and even a nice hard cider like Angry Orchard-perfect for our fall wedding:)
  • We aren't having a signature cocktail but we are having sweet tea, pink lemonade and regular lemonade! Serving them in mason jars!
  • We are serving

Rasmopolitan

This fruity cocktail combines raspberry with the traditional flavors of a cosmopolitan. Its beautiful color and delicious taste will have guests asking for more.

Delciious and fruitful, perfect for my spring wedding.

n Response to Step into Spring - Day 3:
    Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! We LOVE spring-inspired cocktails like  these. />Having a signature cocktail at your wedding? Tell us below!  “Lulu”  (Retail Value $449) Closed-toe, platform pump covered all over in sparkling Austrian crystals.   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • We will not be having a signature cocktail, we want to keep the drinks down to just beer and wine. No liquor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards