Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 3

Re: Step into Spring - Day 3

• Haven't decided on one yet - love the southern vodka & sweet tea idea mentioned above though.  I would think we'd want something dark blue/teal to match our wedding colors.
    Plan on doing 2 beer/wine tickets for guests otherwise.
  • We haven't decided yet.. and if we do we may have two signature drinks.. the bride's choice and the groom's choice.
  • In Response to Step into Spring - Day 3:
    Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! We LOVE spring-inspired cocktails like  these. />Having a signature cocktail at your wedding? Tell us below!  “Lulu”  (Retail Value $449) Closed-toe, platform pump covered all over in sparkling Austrian crystals.   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    We are going to have a Rasberry-Herb cocktail, Mash up a pile of raspberries with mint, vodka, and Prosecco. yum yum!!!!
  • We haven't made a final decision on our signature cocktail yet  but it will definitely include some champagne!  And I'm thinking another one with something including Moscato.  Mmmm.  :)
  • meredithkm8meredithkm8
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2013
    My fiancé is British, so it's Pimms!
  • edited March 2013
    As of now um idk. Our wedding date has changed twice due to my grandma's recent fall. We had BIG plans. Now we r having a small simple wedding due to time, family funds. We will get married April 20th 2013. As of this very minute I don't even have a dress. Winning a pair of shoes like these wud be like a fairy tale. I actually thought we'd never get married cuz of all the bad things that just keep happening, but in the middle of all the mess my future hubby asked me to marry him again since our wedding kept being moved. To which I replied with "when?" He said April 20th...I said YES! We have nothing! Haha! Good luck to the other brides BEST WISHES on ya'lls BIG day!
  • We are having a pear cider as our signature drink for our fall wedding.  :)
  • We aren't having a signature cocktail. Things would ge too out of hand! We decided on beer and wine only to keep the budget and our loved ones in check. :)
  • Not sure if we are having a signature cocktail or not yet - still something to think about :)

In Response to Step into Spring - Day 3:
    Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! We LOVE spring-inspired cocktails like  these. >Having a signature cocktail at your wedding? Tell us below!  “Lulu”  (Retail Value $449) Closed-toe, platform pump covered all over in sparkling Austrian crystals.   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • We haven't decided on signature cocktails yet, but mine will definitely have some bubbly in it :-)
  • Just started planning our wedding! I've named our cocktail "Happily Everett After," my new last name will be Everett! It will have sparkling wine, orange juice topped with bluemoon beer. It's perfect for our toast!
  • We have not made up our minds yet but un sure it will be yummy
  • A Maimi Vice...a mix of strawberry daquiri and pina colada from our cruise :)
    The Future Mrs. Rittgers.
    Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! We LOVE spring-inspired cocktails like  these. />Having a signature cocktail at your wedding? Tell us below!  “Lulu”  (Retail Value $449) Closed-toe, platform pump covered all over in sparkling Austrian crystals.   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    We are calling it the "Mashley" and we want to combine our favorite drinks... fruity long islands!
  • We are not having a signature cocktail per se: But we are having a memorial cocktail! In honor of a lost friend, called the Woo Woo. Cranberry, Peach Schnapps and Vodka. The name came to be because after you drink it you feel like saying Woo Woo!!
  • We want to have a signature cocktail at our wedding and we want it to reflect our cultures. We do not have specific names (but we will get creative with them), but so far we know we want one to be made with vodka and one with tequila. And both of them will have blue curaco to go with the blue color scheme for our beachy wedding!
  • We are having two signature cocktails. "The Bride" is my regular drink of vodka, soda water, and a slice of lemon. "The Groom" is my fiance's regular drink of Captain Morgan, coke, and a slice of lime!
  • Planning an October 2014 wedding and thinking spiced cider would be a perfect signature drink!
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    We have opted not to have a signature cocktail because we are having an open bar!
  • Malibu BayBreeze!!!
  • We are beer drinkers so our signature "cocktail" is probably going to be one of our favorite premium beers.  We do plan to have champagne though.
  • We are having two signature cockails! One for the bride and One for the groom. We both adore Mojitos, it is our favorite cocktail so the Grooms is going to be the "Mint to be Mojito" and the Brides is going to be the Blushing Bride- champagne based but haven't decided the recipe yet!! We also probably will have a signature "mocktail" for the kids/non-drinkers, probably a lemonade infused with fruit, cucumber or something!

I Love signature cocktails!! Laughing
  • Our colors have a lot of yellow, so maybe lemon drop martinis! 
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    Our wedding is still pretty far away, but we will probably be having a signature cocktail. We want something blue with rum in it because we met at PSU and our drink of choice the year we met was aways rum =]
  • We're not having a signature drink but everyone is being greeted with a glass of chapagne with strawberries. 
  • We are not having a signature cocktail, but we are providing beer and wine for all of our guests!
  • We are not doing signature cocktails, but the groom will have his homebrew for after the reception!
  • Our signature cocktail will be the one we make during the unity ceremony! We are trying to find the best formula that will give us a teal color cocktail wedding color
  • We're having a bellini of some sort!
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    We haven't decided on a signature cocktail yet, but we will definitely have a "bride's" drink and a "groom's" drink.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards