Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 3

12345679»

Re: Step into Spring - Day 3

• We didn't have a signature cocktail but we had a martini luge and the bartenders made any martini a guest asked for.
  • we are having pink Cotton Candy with champagne to make a sparkly drink for our guests :)

• No signature drink for us :)
  • We are going to have the same signature cocktail that Miranda Lambert had at her wedding reception. Its called the Prickly Pear Margarita. I'm a huge fan of hers and loved how down to earth her wedding was. We are serving them in Mason Jars! 
  • I
    thinking about a something fruity since its a beach wedding, but havent pick one yet

n Response to Step into Spring - Day 3:
    Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! We LOVE spring-inspired cocktails like  these. />Having a signature cocktail at your wedding? Tell us below!  “Lulu”  (Retail Value $449) Closed-toe, platform pump covered all over in sparkling Austrian crystals.   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • We are doing a 1920's themed wedding, which is of course centered around the prohibition area. Our reception will be set up like a speakeasy, and we have an old book of cocktails from then. Muddled strawberries in champagne, and blueberry lemonade vodka to name just a few!
  • Our signature drinks are named after our dogs Bogey Coco who are our children since they couldn't be at the wedding! "The Bogey" is a spiked Arnold Palmer served in a mason jar. It is fitting since our dog Bogey was found on a gold course and it is a golf term. "The Coco" is a peach Bellini served in a champagne glass, with a fresh peach slice. Coco is very prissy, classy, and girly exactly what the drink looks like! We wanted the drinks to be special to us, and we put a lot of thought into each detail! Also it's perfect because one is more feminine and one more masculine!
  • I want a signature drink! I'm going this weekend to talk to venue. But whatever it is,its going to be purple w/ vodka lol!
  • We are going to have two different frozen drinks but haven't decided on what they'll be yet.
  • Our signature cocktail is going to be a 'Spiked Palmer' ~ Sweet Tea Vodka & Lemonade!  Delicious & refreshing on a hot summer day!

In Response to Step into Spring - Day 3:
    Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win! We LOVE spring-inspired cocktails like  these. />Having a signature cocktail at your wedding? Tell us below!  “Lulu”  (Retail Value $449) Closed-toe, platform pump covered all over in sparkling Austrian crystals.   Click here   for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • Blush and purple are our colors, so thinking of calling it Blushing Bride. Even though it can be cliche, I like it. We have a few recipes to decide from to create a blush colored drink.
  • No signature cocktails just whatever goes!!
  • He proposed with Dom so it will be Dom!
  • No signature cocktails but definitely some daiquiris!
  • We're having mimosas and bloody mary's and screwdrivers at our reception. We're having a brunch style reception, so it's perfect for us.
  • No signature cocktail for us
  • Spiked apple cider on a NY autumn night! :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards