Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 2

Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!

We love this season for its romantic pastel color palette!

>What are your wedding colors? Any spring colors?

“Rhianna”  (Retail Value $350)
Modern cone wedge heel and hidden platform are adorned with Austrian crystals. Dyeable to up to 35+ shades!

Click here for official sweeps rules.

Re: Step into Spring - Day 2

• My color palette is blush, gray and a hint of black! They show off our theme Lace & Love very well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ivory, champagne, and pale pink
  • My colors will be sage green, coral, and white - perfect for spring and summer.

In Response to Step into Spring - Day 2:
    Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!   We love this season for its romantic pastel color palette! />What are your wedding colors? Any spring colors? “Rhianna”  (Retail Value $469) Modern cone wedge heel and hidden platform are adorned with Austrian crystals. Dyeable to up to 35+ shades!   Click here  for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • Shades of teal and coral, (mostly in the spring pastel colors) with black. White and grey to make them pop!
  • We are using different shades of  blue and white. A compromise to my fiances wish of the detroit lions colors (honolulu blue and black.)
  • Ivory, Pewter and pale peach
  • edited March 2013
    Our colors are eggplant and gray. No spring colors, although we will have a pop of green and white for the flowers. I am hoping it will be romantic for a fall wedding. 
  • We're going with ivory, cranberry red, graphite and a coffee brown. Mostly the ivory red and grey though! Pops of greenery with the flowers of course. :-)
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• My colors are coral, peach, and a soft yellow with a little slash of aqua just to add some different color!
  • edited March 2013
    Our colors are green and purple with accents of silver and ivory.
  • As our wedding is an October- Art Deco inspired event we will be using a very rich color palette cosisting of eggplant, silver, gold, brown, ivory, and olive green :)
  • I am having black and royal blue as my wedding colors.. flowers and shoes will all be royal blue and girls in black gowns.
  • We are having a sky blue with orange accents... a nice summery feel.
  • A romantic palette with varying shades of pink (light to dark), milk chocolate, and silver/grey
  • Classic black and white with hints of red for a romantic feel and color pop.
  • Our wedding colors are based off of our engagement/proposal experience. This will make it more sentimental for us both. We were walking on the Polynesian Beach (Disney) and he brought me to a romantic candle lit table for two with chocolate covered strawberries and real Hawaiian flower leis.  The wedding colors are coming from the chocolate covered strawberries. :)

Wedding Colors: Scarlet Red, Chocolate Brown and White
  • In Response to Step into Spring - Day 2:
    Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!   We love this season for its romantic pastel color palette! />What are your wedding colors? Any spring colors? “Rhianna”  (Retail Value $350) Modern cone wedge heel and hidden platform are adorned with Austrian crystals. Dyeable to up to 35+ shades!   Click here  for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    White and Gold! 
  • Our main color is yellow with accents of white and black. We want to go for a classic look with a pop of sunshine!
  • Having an Air Force Wedding so our color palette is navy and silver to show off his dress blues :)

I got beautifully embroidered cream colored cowboy boots to go along with our country-chic themed wedding :) Can't wait to dance the night away in them.
  • My wedding is in September so we opted in doing 'jewel toned colors' ... We are doing a deep purple and deep fushia color. If I was having a spring/summer wedding, my idea colors would've been all blush tones!

Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!   We love this season for its romantic pastel color palette! />What are your wedding colors? Any spring colors? “Rhianna”  (Retail Value $350) Modern cone wedge heel and hidden platform are adorned with Austrian crystals. Dyeable to up to 35+ shades!   Click here  for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • Our color palete is Black, Sliver either a pastel green or mint green. Where doing a Classic Country Wedding in June 8, 2013!
  • shatima777shatima777
    10 Comments First Anniversary
    edited March 2013
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    My Colors are Hot Pink & Purple *=*,.. Good Luck Everyone :)
  • edited March 2013
    Our colors for our wedding are pool, gray and ivory. It fits our theme of Simply Elegant.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My colors are yellow and gray!!!
  • My wedding is  a fall wedding.  Our colors are regal purple for girls and brown tux for the men. So excited!!
  • Wedding colors are seafoam, light pink and pewter! I can't wait to see the combination come to life! They're the perfect spring pallet but am hopeful they will carry over well into summer for an August event.  I'd love to wear these beauties on my special day. Thank you!

• Bright yellow and gray

Our wedding colors are lime green, eggplant and off white!!! Very dramatic.
  • Our color pallet is watermelon pink and daisy yellow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards