Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 2

Re: Step into Spring - Day 2

• Yes! Blush, white and gray.. Going for a soft, romantic wedding. :
  • My wedding colors are eggplant, silver, and white.
  • We have a September wedding in New England with a nautical theme with navy, white, and dark pink accents.

• My wedding colors are a deep fuchsia and chartreuse! With accent colors of mauve purple and slate gray. :) I'm toning down Spring colors and making them FALL colors! Wedding date is in November! 

Kiss
  • Our wedding colors are plum and dusty yellow. Perfect for a vintage carnival wedding! 
  • My wedding colors are yellow and gray :
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Our colors are teal, cranberry red, and silver. No spring colors, but should be a beautiful fall wedding.
  • Our colors are Candy Apple Red, Silver and Black...Good Luck Alll!!
  • Our wedding colors are black and white with some fuschia accents. No spring colors!
  • Red and Aqua - his favorite color and my favorite color :]
  • Different shades of pink for spring and black for elegance!
  • In Response to Step into Spring - Day 2:

My wedding colors are royal blue and coral!
    Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!   We love this season for its romantic pastel color palette! />What are your wedding colors? Any spring colors? “Rhianna”  (Retail Value $350) Modern cone wedge heel and hidden platform are adorned with Austrian crystals. Dyeable to up to 35+ shades!   Click here  for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer

My wedding colors are Tiffany Blue, Coral, and white! We are having a fall wedding on the beach, however, we are sticking with spring/summery colors!!! Wedding date is 11/2/13!

• My colors are silver and purple
  • my colors are blue with orange and yellow accents
  • mine are royal blue and yellow
  • Our colors are magenta, fuchsia, pink and ivory
  • Blush pink, champagne and ivory, with a touch of grey. The perfect mix of trendy + timeless.

In Response to Step into Spring - Day 2:
    Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!   We love this season for its romantic pastel color palette! />What are your wedding colors? Any spring colors? “Rhianna”  (Retail Value $350) Modern cone wedge heel and hidden platform are adorned with Austrian crystals. Dyeable to up to 35+ shades!   Click here  for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • My theme is Fall into Love, so no colors :-( I have an Autumn palate for our mid-October wedding. My bridesmaids willeach be wearing a shade of same dress style: mocha, clover, claret, and my leaf girl- place of a flower girl- will be in maize.
  • Cobalt blue, yellow, and white
    June 2013 Sig - Shoes
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    My wedding colors are coral and turquoise!
  • I'm using shades of champagne, blush and cream with gold accents. 

Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • Our Wedding colors are pink & orange and we are to be married March 1, 2014

Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • Our wedding colors are Victorian Lilac, Grey, and accented with green.  Can't wait to see it all come together!!
  • Malibu blue and silver, with small pops of yellow and pink :)
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    My wedding colors are royal blue, gold and white accents.
    Our spring colors are yellow-gold that we are using for the flowers in the centerpieces:)!
  • My wedding colors include shades of blue and white. Very light and cool for our summer wedding!
  • Blush and silver my dress is blush
    Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!   We love this season for its romantic pastel color palette! >What are your wedding colors? Any spring colors? “Rhianna”  (Retail Value $350) Modern cone wedge heel and hidden platform are adorned with Austrian crystals. Dyeable to up to 35+ shades!   Click here  for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer

Our colors are red and gold!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards