Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 2

Re: Step into Spring - Day 2

• In Response to Step into Spring - Day 2:
    Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!   We love this season for its romantic pastel color palette! />What are your wedding colors? Any spring colors? “Rhianna”  (Retail Value $350) Modern cone wedge heel and hidden platform are adorned with Austrian crystals. Dyeable to up to 35+ shades!   Click here  for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    Our wedding colors are Tiffany Blue, Black and Coral! These colors look gorgeous together. Flowers for the wedding and reception are a combination of pink, magenta and orange. Makes the tiffany blue POP! Super excited! CANNOT WAIT till June 22 :)
  • I am doing silver/grey and light orange!  My dress has silver sparkles and beads on it to match my fiancee's silver vest/tie!
  • My color palette is pale pink and white with gold accents.
  • Since it will be a fall wedding outdoors, our colors will be rich reds, blacks, and purples although if it was a Spring wedding I would be partial to a robin's egg blue wedding :)
    In Response to Step into Spring - Day 2:
    Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!   We love this season for its romantic pastel color palette! />What are your wedding colors? Any spring colors? “Rhianna”  (Retail Value $350) Modern cone wedge heel and hidden platform are adorned with Austrian crystals. Dyeable to up to 35+ shades!   Click here  for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    We are planning to use rose red and cream as our main wedding colors. 
  • Cream, Chocolate Brown and Olive Green!

• Heather grays and marigold yellow. :
  • Our wedding colors are watermelon pink, tangerine orange, ivory, and silver.  Perfect for our outdoor July wedding
  • My colors are coral, sage, and sand :
  • So far I'm thinking Malibu Blue, Teal, Navy, USMC Blue for our fall wedding.
  • Our colors are going to be Purple and Blue with some siliver. 6/6/14Laughing
    Wdding colors will represent the fall and foliage- Persimmon
  • The colors for my wedding are going to be a deep violet purple and royal blue with silver accents. These rich vibrant colors work so well together. I can't wait to see them on my beautiful bridesmaids!
  • Our colors are Coral and Orange, with a base of Charcoal. My fiance actually chose the Coral (I'm surprised, since it's basically pink!). We're keeping it simple, yet elegant...our ceremony and reception are at a castle!
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
    My colors are purple, white and grey! Simple and am very proud to say, my fiance chose the colors. #teamwork
  • Lavendar, Lime, and Turquoise. :)
  • Our main wedding color is purple with some rustic accents thrown in...burlaps, lighter colors, etc.  LOVE those shoes, they would go great with my Paloma Blanca dress!
  • Gold and pastel pink.

• My colors will be ALL White with some soft grey and bling accents! 

In Response to Step into Spring - Day 2:
    Posted by Knot Jennifer
  • My colors are black and white with pink flowers. These shoes will match my dress and color scheme perfectly.
  • My colors are black and white with pink flowers. These shoes will match my dress and color scheme perfectly.
  • my color theme is platinum,silver and dark navy blue and white for flowers i just think its very elegant looking :
  • Kelly green begonia
  • Our wedding colors are black, white and Kelly green!
  • My wedding colors are Navy Blue and Gold, I choose these colors as my fianc is a proud Navy Veteran and we are high school sweethearts our school colors were also navy blue and gold. I am using a rich tropical green as an accent to tie in our "Havana Nights" theme!
  • my colors are a dark purple with a splash of teal in the decoration
  • purple and champagne!
  • purple and champagne!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards