Ohio-Columbus
Options

Vendor Reviews (3)

Anita Kline (Cake): A+

Anita is a favorite on the Knot anyway, but she did an incredible job on our cake. We had five tiers at a price that I didn’t think possible, and we got a lot of compliments on it.  She also gracefully accommodated my design requests, including a specific pattern of icing beadwork.

Flowers on Springtree Lane: A+

Anne and Robin gave us flowers that I never thought we would be able to afford, and I can’t thank them enough for it! We had three different kinds of centerpieces, including tall ones, and a big bridal party (five bm/groomsmen and a lot of complicated/divorced family), and yet we were able to get everything we wanted. The flowers were absolutely beautiful (pics online), and held up very well all day.  

Team DJ (Pete Downhour): A+

I had seen Pete at another wedding in which I was a bridesmaid, and I really liked his style. He is very professional, kind, and stays off the mike unless necessary- no “cheese” at all. (And it doesn’t hurt that he’s younger, has good taste in new music, and looks like a model…) TEAM DJ was extremely professional, very helpful and had reasonable prices. I had no problems with them, or Pete whatsoever. Pete is going into business for himself though, so please ask me for his new contact info!

Alison Feamster: A+

Again, Alison is well-known on this board, and we were extremely happy with her work. She did the makeup for my b-pics and the wedding. She was extremely professional, trustworthy, and detail-oriented. She made all of us look incredible, and we loved her airbrush makeup! Can’t recommend her enough.

Phia Salon: A

My normal hairstylist is Kelly at Phia Salon (an Aveda salon in the Short North). I don’t think they typically travel for weddings, but they did for mine and I couldn’t be more grateful. They did my hair, 4 out of 5 bridesmaids and one Mom; Kelly and (I don’t know how to spell the other lady’s name) were extremely kind and attentive to each person’s wants and hair type. I wanted us to all have down, and curly/wavy/romantic hair (which was NOT easy for some of our hair types), and Kelly gave us all hair that we didn’t think we were capable of having! Go see her for your wedding, or normal hair needs…

Re: Vendor Reviews (3)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Great to hear things went well OSU2010!  Sounds like you had pretty good reviews for most of your vendors!  I hadn't seen you on here in and while and thought of you just a few weeks ago since we had quite a few similar vendors.  :)  Best wishes to you and congratulations!!! Your pics are gorgeous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards