Maryland-Baltimore

Photobooths?

Has anyone used a photobooth for their wedding? If so, who did you use and about how much did it cost? I can't find reviews on most of the photobooth vendors in the Baltimore/DC area and I want to make sure that I choose a good company.Thank you!

Re: Photobooths?

• edited December 2011
    I know HoosierTerp used one.  bn919 and I are also using one through Maryland Party Rentals.  We're getting a deal because we're both getting married at the same location (but I'm in the mornning and she's the evening), but I think his normal cost is $995 for 4 hours.
  • HoosierTerpHoosierTerp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used partybooths.com.   Their prices are on their website, but I believe their smaller booth for 3 hours is $895.   I had no issues with them at all. 
  • edited December 2011
    We had a photobooth and it was awesome! We used Atlantic Studios out of Ocean City.  They traveled to Baltimore for a 60.00 fee.  The total cost came to 1150 or something but that included 4 hours, duplicate photos for a guest book, a person to man the guest book, and a CD with all of the images.  Their website is [url]www.photoscopes.net[/url].  They have cheaper packages if you want less time. 
    *Erin*

MyBio image

• lordesslordess member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the help - I'll contact a few of those places tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards