Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Videographer

Hey everyone, So I've started checking out some potential videographers and came across Baltimore Video Productions. Their prices seem pretty reasonable for what they offer (and compared to other videographers I've looked into), but I'd really like to hear from anyone that has used them or know of someone who has?? I just feel you can't trust the "testimonials" on the websites! Thanks so much!

Re: Videographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't say that I know anything about this company but I just wanted to recommend my videographer.  We're using Larry Bridge at LarMar Video.  He did my sister's wedding and is an absolute pleasure to work with.  He's based in Owings Mills.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know anything about that company either, but I can highly recommend my videographer!! We used Mike Sidrak of Gifted Video ([url]www.giftedvideo.com[/url]) and he was a pleasure to work with and we love the video!!!

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w -- BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w -- BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d -- BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    BabyFruit Ticker

Decorate This
  • Options
    Roxy029Roxy029 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I can't remember how I came across that company, my head is spinning with all of the different vendors I've been looking into lately!!Thanks for sharing your recommendations, I'll check out those people too! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards