Maryland-Baltimore

? The Nest

Will you be able to create a new user name?

Re: ? The Nest

• jadebabyjadebaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think you have to create a new one if you want a new screen name... Mine is the same...
    photobucket-29369-1334754217385 2012-12-30_13-03-57_810_zps6f98a3be
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    You can create a new screen name at any time, on TK or TN.  You're not required to do so, nor even prompted to do so.  Quite a few do, I think, most often because a lot of us didn't really think we'd be as into the TK boards as much as we are and may not have chosen a SN that we really wanted to utilize ;)  I changed mine because it referenced being a bride, which I wasn't anymore, and really, this is the SN I use all over the internet and it's just easier.  Keep in mind that you have to wait a few days between creating it and utilizing it on the boards, so you can't transition immediately.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks FIA!  That was helpful.  Same, and I realize how close it is to my email and that it is searchable.  Despite their direction to not use something close to your email...apparently, I didn't listen.
  • edited December 2011
    LOL Kelly - you're not the only one!  Glad to help :)
  • edited December 2011
    If you delete your account-does it delete posts?I have found if I delete individual ones, and then google, it gives the "too much traffic message."  So at least individual ones (with my username) won't pull up anymore.
  • edited December 2011
    That I'm not sure about, but I would doubt it.  My old account still exists - I never got around to deleting it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards