Maryland-Baltimore

bunch o' stuff

biggest thing-- i got moved into fi's apartment this weekend! it was kind of a disaster, but so glad it's over. now it's just trying to fit all of our stuff together in a tiny one bedroom! fi is very neat, i hope he can make it through this week with stuff all over the place...just made a little poem for morning after brunch: Because you travelled from so far, far away Just to share in Corey & Jessica’s special day, Please join us at a breakfast buffet! Mr. and Mrs. ____ invite you to watch the boats roam, And relax in the harbor before making the trip home.thoughts? also- i'm thinking i want to print the invite on an invitation- not just paper, something a little bit heavier like a cardstock, but don't want an envelope or anything. i need to pick them up and print them today because we're assembling tomorrow- where is my best bed- michaels? staples? target? tia!

Re: bunch o' stuff

• edited December 2011
    I think that sounds really cute!  I would try michaels or ac moore for the paper. Not sure what size you're looking for but I bought some shimmery cardstock there that was about 4x6 size that didn't come with envelopes.
  • edited December 2011
    That poem is so cute!  Your guests will love it.  We got fun paper from Staples - they have a huge selection...as does any office supply store.  I would try Target before Michaels...just my opinion.
  • edited December 2011
    I like the poem, its really cute.  You can get really pretty card stock at Michaels but its more expensive (.50-1.00/sheet).  I bought a whole pack of about 200 sheets at Staples for like $5 or $6.  I bought white but if I recall correctly they had other colors in the heavier cardstock (basic pastel like colors).  
    *Erin*

MyBio image

• jkouveljkouvel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    excellent- running out to staples first, then michael's if they don't have what i want!
  • edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards