Ohio-Columbus

Columbus Athletic Club

I am getting ready to sign my contract with the Columbus Athletic Club and I was wondering if anyone has had their wedding at this venue while it was under the current (new) management, and how their experience was with them?  Thanks for your help!!

Re: Columbus Athletic Club

• roarkamroarkam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I am not having my wedding there, but my FI and are members there and we love it! We have no issues with management on any level, everyone is also very nice and helpful. Hope everything works out!
  • edited December 2011
    We had our wedding at the ACC last January just before Kristen May, the previous coordinator, left.  She was actually not present the evening of my wedding but we worked with her during the planning stages.  I was not aware the club had changed management.  Do you know if the majority of the staff remained the same?  We found the staff extremely helpful and professional.  Assuming some of those people stayed, I am sure you will have a wonderful experience.  

http://sites.google.com/site/paigeandadam/

• ehampuehampu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are also members and are having our reception there.  Feel free to email me and we can chat more...elizabethhampu9@yahoo.com
  • alyssmpalyssmp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not sure exactly what part of the staff has changed but I am working with Kristin Coburn with my wedding.  Thanks for all you help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards