Maryland-Baltimore
Options

*Nicremy*

Just wondering if you received your Vistaprint order last Friday?

Re: *Nicremy*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    No I didn't! I still don't have them.I ended up mailing my invitations anyway on Friday, after I checked the mail and saw they weren't there.  I think the post office lost them because the tracking on them has been really weird when I looked it up.I'm just happy to have mailed them!  Thanks for asking!!
  • Options
    mmattoonmmattoon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well I'm glad to hear that you got them out and that you're ok with not having the direction cards with them. I really think it will be perfectly fine... though still majorly annoying that you never got them.If it makes you feel any better I ordered STDs at the last minute and when they arrived a couple or so ago I realized I put the wrong date on them!  Of course that was my fault and this isn't your fault but since I had waited so long it was too late to order more. So they had to go out without the cute magnets :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah, I think if I would have waited to send them I'd seriously be going crazy.  getting them out definitely lifted some stress off my shoulders!and now I'll be curious to see when I actually get the order.  I still need it because I also ordered photo sharing cards, but not til the actual wedding day. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards