Maryland-Baltimore

**DOES ANYONE RECOGNIZE THIS DRESS OR BRIDE?***

Hi there,I found this beautiful dress on a photographers website and trying to find a sample. I contacted the photographer and responded that it was Priscilla of Boston. After hunting on the POB site and a few others, I cant find it or who made it. From what I can tell from the blog, she got married at the GLENVIEW Mansion. I dont know if she is a knottie but I HOPE SO!! If you recognize it, PLEASE let me know!!here is the link to the photographers blog with the bride on her wedding day..http://kateheadley.typepad.com/photography/2009/08/ayana-and-durielthe-post-session.htmlTIA!!!!:)

Re: **DOES ANYONE RECOGNIZE THIS DRESS OR BRIDE?***

• edited December 2011
    Are you talking about the Reggie and Mari couple? If so, I *believe* the dress is Lazaro. In fact, I'm about 100% positive. One of my BMs was in a wedding this spring and that's the dress the bride wore... the only reason I know it's a Lazaro is because my dress is also a Lazaro and I've stalked the website so many times trying to find a pic of mine (it's been discontinued) that I have practically all the dresses memorized! haha If you're looking for a place that carries Lazaro dresses, I got mine from Gamberdella's in Towson. I believe that Betsy Robinson in Reisterstown also carries them. Not sure who else or where you live. I know the bride that wore the dress you like got hers at a boutique in the DC metro area. GL!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • Aston MartinAston Martin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi SweetCFly,On the website, their names were Ayana and Duriel but I will check out the couple you posted about. Going to check out Lazaro now.Thanks :)
  • HoosierTerpHoosierTerp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That really doesn't look like a Lazaro to me.  Not at all the usual fabrics.  Did you post this on the dress board?  They are great over there.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    whose Reggie and Mari??
  • edited December 2011
    Aston- I couldn't tell exactly what couple it was because there were several sets of pictures, but it said under the blog what couple's names were. Hoosier- I don't know, the bride that wore the same dress as in the picture told mer hers was a Lazaro (don't know which one you're looking at, though). If it's a POB, there are 2 Lazaro dresses which are almost identical to the one pictured: http://www.jlmcouture.com/Lazaro/Bridal/Additional/Style-3853
  • edited December 2011
    Crap I don't know how to make links click!
  • edited December 2011
    Aaaaand I am a retard, I think I must have clicked to another one of the photog's blogs because I just tried your link again, and it took me to a totally different set of pics....... SORRY! That dress looks like a Lela Rose to me. But then again, POB has several different lines (Melissa Sweet, Jewel, Platinum, Vineyard Collection, etc.) so it could be in one of her other lines. Sorry I can't help more, and that I confused everybody! GL :)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    SweetCFly,Its okay!! All help is welcome!! :)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    [img]<a href="http://www.brides.com/images/vendor/dressgallery/bridal/stpucchi/00_main/9309_primary.jpg" rel='nofollow'>http://www.brides.com/images/vendor/dressgallery/bridal/stpucchi/00_main/9309_primary.jpg</a>[/img]
  • edited December 2011
    Hey!  Kate Headley is my photographer.  I can just ask her to ask her bride.Page me tomorrow if I forget :)
  • edited December 2011
    Go Hoosier! That has to be it.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning Ladies, I think you maybe right. I wonder if the bride had the collar altered a bit. thanks ladies you rule!!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We hit a snag ladies. I went back to the photographers site and found the brides wedding pictures. Under the "getting ready", her garment bag definatly said PRISICILLA OF BOSTON!! So hopefully i will hear back from the designer to see what the style number was.  
  • edited December 2011
    Hoosier's dress looks right...but my photographer just answered me and said she thinks it was Priscilla of Boston.GL!
  • edited December 2011
    Just stalked the POB website... this is the closest one I could find: http://www.priscillaofboston.com/dress_detail.jsp?gid=200&sfid=50655&f= Sorry my link isn't clicky. Maybe the dress she got was discontinued? My dress is a discontinued dress, and can literally be found nowhere on the internet... even if you put in the style name! Not on google, not on the designer's website, NOTHING! So maybe that's the case? Would you want that exact dress, or something similar? Because the Se. Pucchi Hoosier posted is so very similar. And while the one I posted definitely isn't "the one", it's similar in style and still very beautiful (personally I like the low back on the one I just posted, but that's just me). If the lace style is what you like, try Lela Rose... a lot of her dresses are that material/style. Mikaella/Paloma Blanca and Judd Waddell incorporate a lot of lace into their dresses as well... I tried on tons of Mikaella/Paloma/Jud gowns and they were all gorgeous. I really wanted a lace dress, I think they're gorgeous and timeless.
  • edited December 2011
    Whoops, that last link I posted takes you to the main POB website... the dress is POB style 4114. GL and keep us posted
  • edited December 2011
    Aston Martin, That dress is HOT. GL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards