Ohio-Columbus

Hair piece and Veil?!

Where did you get yours.  Im having a hard to finding something i love.

Re: Hair piece and Veil?!

• edited December 2011
    My veil was custom made by Alan Ray. He does a fantastic job and really listened to what I wanted. However, it was quite pricey. He does have veils in the store that you can purchase on the spot or he can custom make one for you.

Have you tried David's Bridal? What about etsy.com? I have heard a lot of ladies getting there veils off of there, but I personally have never ordered anything off of the site.
  • BCsGalBCsGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my hair flower and veil from 2 different etsy sellers.  My veil was very simple, but the seller I bought it from, as well as many others, have much more elaborate and expensive veils.  I have pictures and reviews in my bios!  If you don't see exactly what you are looking for, you can have something custom done on etsy as well.  I have bought about a dozen things from various etsy sellers, and have always had a postive experience. 
    Christina & Brandon - August 7, 2010 Anniversary
    My Planning Bio | My Married Bio | FOR SALE!
  • edited December 2011
    I got my veil at the last minute from Jen the owner at Bella Laccio Bridal in Westerville on State Street. You will not be disappointed at all check her out plus a lot of ladies on here recommend me to her. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I got my veil at Wendy's (just a simple single layer cathedral length) and my headpiece from Big Rock Little Rooster. I wanted something to go with a brooch on my dress and the shop had a crystal headband from Haute Bride that went perfectly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards