Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Guest Book Sign

So, I made a photo guest book for our guests to sign.  I would like to put something (clever, if possible) next to it so that people know to sign it.  Other than "Please Sign Our Guest Book", what did you guys use?

Re: Guest Book Sign

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Im doing cards with little envelopes and i will use one of these signs: Please leave us a note,please drop us a line,add advice on marriage,to stand the test of time Instead of a guestbook stuck in a drawer,____and ____ thought they would do more.Please write them a note, a wish, or greeting.On the _______ to ______ it will make for good reading!Or if you prefer, some advice would be nice,on how to stay married and keep the spice.     These cards are for our wedding booka modern twist on the standard look Take one to the table and fill it outGiving good wishes is what it's about But weddings are more than rings and tossed riceSo please feel free to give us advice Then when our wedding day has passedWe will have great memories that will last For when we look at them we'll seeKind words from friends and family As we begin our Journey -A brand new Mr. and Mrs.We surely could useYour Advice and good Wishes. Share with us your WisdomAbout Marriage, Love, and Life,The secret to being a good HusbandOr a thoughtful, loving Wife. Jot down a Memory,A reminder of the day.A doodle or picture will doIf you don't know what to say. Please don't forget -It would be such a shameDon't drop your card in the bowlWithout signing your Name. Weddings are so much moreThan rings and tossed rice.So grab a penAnd write some Advice!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sorry Please leave us a note,please drop us a line,add advice on marriage,to stand the test of time Instead of a guestbook stuck in a drawer,____and ____ thought they would do more.Please write them a note, a wish, or greeting.On the _______ to ______ it will make for good reading!Or if you prefer, some advice would be nice,on how to stay married and keep the spice. is one poem and the other poem is below... wow im having a rough day! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards