Maryland-Baltimore

Revision: Live Glee Chat

ANTM didn't pan out, but anyone around feel free to join in on the live Glee chat. Who's your favorite character so far?

Re: Revision: Live Glee Chat

• edited December 2011
    I am actually bad and behind. I haven't see it since the pilot because I have class on Wednesday and forget ...
  • edited December 2011
    WILL. He's dorky and hott at the same time. I was a thespian in high school so this stuff is totallyup my alley! His wife pisses me off!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • edited December 2011
    No worries, I just am a TV junkie when I get home.  I don't know what I'd do without DVR. 
  • edited December 2011
    What about you Kimbrout?
  • edited December 2011
    Hi girls, can I play? I love the teacher guy (Will?) - hotness :) And I don't *like* Rachel but I am totally hypnotized by her voice. My head snaps to the TV when she sings!

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w -- BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w -- BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d -- BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    BabyFruit Ticker

Decorate This
  • edited December 2011
    Totally want to punch his wife in the hoo-ha.  Also wanting to punch Quinn.  I adore Emma's clothes - I think she is how I would dress 90% of the time if I had an unlimited budget.Kurt reminds me of a friend I had in college :)
  • edited December 2011
    I love TV, last weekend all I did was sit and watch Tv!
  • edited December 2011
    Of course you can play SK.  How's life?  Love your fall siggy.  And your baked goodies always make me drool.
  • edited December 2011
    Kristen Chenoweth! 
  • edited December 2011
    SK- of COURSE you can join in :) ummm I hate Quinn. You think she is *really* pregnant? Finn makes me mad because I think he needs to choose a woman. But now he's pretty google over Quinn since she's pregnant.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with Will's hotness.That blonde that is on their now is interesting.
  • edited December 2011
    Tiff, ditto about the wife and Quinn. Especially the wife!I can believe how much TK has changed in the past few months - a whole new crowd!

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w -- BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w -- BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011

BabyFruit Ticker

Decorate This
  • edited December 2011
    he yeah she's a mess!
  • edited December 2011
    I think that Quinn is really pregnant but I don't think it's Finn's.  Puck was acting super sketchy whenever Finn found out.  I actually think she cheated on her with him and it's his. 
  • edited December 2011
    I know!  And they aren't nearly as active as we were.  At least it seems that way.  And I don't feel like I have enough time to dive into The Nest.  I miss everyone :(
  • edited December 2011
    I'm new but I try and post when I can to keep things active, I just don't have much to say aside from all my questions :) I like Rachel's voice better than April's (old blonde girl).
  • edited December 2011
    Anyone seen Wicked?  She played Galenda (the blonde)
  • edited December 2011
    Ya know Kimbrout, looking back, I think I thought that last week. Because Finn was kinda not too keen on having sex. I want him to get together with Rachel. She needs a boyfriend lol. It makes me sad people aren't as active anymore. I would post all the time, but then I would look crazy because no one posts that much anymore. But then again, this semester I'm kinda limited to nighttime on here because of so many clinical hours and no TK access at the hospital. I'm sad all the married girls are pretty much leaving. My wedding is still over 9 months away, I'll have no one to get advice and good chats from :(
  • edited December 2011
    Ah I love this song! is April getting him drunk?
  • edited December 2011
    Drinking and school ... interesting ...
  • edited December 2011
    No worries Sweet, I think that there are still enough of us that pop in from time to time to chime in where we can.  I hope Rachel goes back to Glee soon! I know she will eventually but no need to delay the inevitable.
  • edited December 2011
    I definitely think Quinn slept with that other guy. They had a conversation that implied that. When I heard her hot tub story, I immediately turned to DH and squashed that story, lol.I'm thinking I prefer when they sing modern songs. Not sure why...And I definitely like Rachel's voice more than April's

BabyFruit Ticker

Decorate This
  • edited December 2011
    Agreed K. Agreed. She should just go back now. And thank you for continuing to pop in! I will need help because I'm clueless and we're doing as much DIY as possible... if my mother lets us... she doesn't seem to understand how much money DIY saves!
  • edited December 2011
    Ewww he threw up.
  • edited December 2011
    DIY is definitely a money saver.  And if you can get FI involved it's a great way to spend some time together.  DH got totally wrapped up in the invitation project.  He liked making everything line up straight and perfect ;)Um, I want Emma's sweater. 
  • edited December 2011
    Rachel has a way better voice. And SK I seriously laughed out loud at the hot tub story. Really? A very high school thing to say! Although, I remember when FI and I went to Cozumel last summer he was really sick and so we got stuck in the room for a few days. Anywhoo we watched this movie about Hispanic kids in California, and one of the girls actually got pregnant from dry humping. It was a big to-do because she was like 15 and was getting ready for her qunicinera (sp?) and she was an outcast with her gay cousin for a while. Very interesting movie!
  • edited December 2011
    K- I hear ya on Emma's wardrobe. I want her legs, too. But she's just adorable. I wish I had red hair, I hope one of my kids has red hair! Rachel crying... totally going to go back to Glee.
  • edited December 2011
    WOO HOO go Rachel! Tell her off!
  • edited December 2011
    It does happen rarely that someone gets preggers from something like that - but I think Quinn is just trying to preserve her reputation and keep Finn around.  He'd totally be all over Rachel even more and finally kick Quinn to the curb if he found out the baby wasn't his.
  • edited December 2011
    I just want new clothes in general haha.Rachel does need to go back. I have had enough of April already.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards