Maryland-Baltimore

Rehearsal Dinner Suggestions Needed

My fiance and I are getting married at Elkridge Furnace Inn, just outside of B'more.  We're looking for a classy but inexpensive place to have an open-house style rehearsal dinner for about 100 people, preferably somewhere where people can come in and out and where we can serve heavy apps and drinks.  Any ideas?

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Suggestions Needed

• edited December 2011
    No suggestions b/c I'm not familiar with that area but just have to comment that wow... your RD is going to have 100 people?! You must be having a huge wedding! Hope you can find something
    *Erin*

MyBio image

• edited December 2011
    Actually, my wedding is only going to be about 130-150. We are not having a traditional bridal party - only my sister and his brother, but we have a ton of family coming in from out of town, and my fiance wants to include them in the rehearsal dinner.  Maybe we're crazy...
  • edited December 2011
    Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions for that area. I am sorry. But I did want to let you know you are not crazy for having that many people at your RD. We are having 80 people at ours and only 171 at our actual wedding. FI's family 95% are from out of town and this way everyone can be included since they are traveling in for the weekend (paying for airfare and hotels) we figured it was the least we could do for them. FI's three cousins all live in different states and they all did this type of RD for their weddings and it is so much fun and so great to do. Just didn't want you to think you are crazy! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards