Maryland-Baltimore

Weekend Plans

I have nothing major planned except for the Lost finale on Sunday!  I can't believe the show is almost over!

Re: Weekend Plans

• edited December 2011
    SO much to do today!!!  But at least I am off work for 5 days :) Body Pump @ 10, then cleaning and errands, getting my "trial" waxes for the wedding (so scared!).  Our friends from Hoboken are coming down to visit because my shower is tomorrow, so we'll be going out in Bel Air tonight. 

Saturday is my big family shower hosted by my grandmother and aunts!  Yay! 

Sunday I will be going to church and writing thank you cards for both showers... (surprise shower from my MOH was awesome and it was last Friday night!)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • tonyettetonyette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI hasn't had a Saturday off in 3 months and he has one off tomorrow, so hopefully we'll get to spend an actual weekend together!! Wow... I don't have specific plans...maybe dinner, a movie, something fun!
  • edited December 2011
    Going to visit my best friend, who happens to be my MOH tomorrow (after puppy class), and ordering her dress for the wedding. Sunday, church, and having our first meeting with the pastor! I'm slightly nervous about the meeting.
    Tonight, I think we are just going to relax, its needed.
    BFP #1 11/27/11 EDD 08/08/12 M/C 01/27/12 12 wks 2 days
    BFP #2 04/25/12 EDD 01/04/13(?) confirmed ectopic 05/16/12 6 wks 5 days 2 doses of MTX-Lost left tube on 05/25/12 Back to TTC, earlier than originally expected.
    BFP #3 01/05/13 EDD 09/17/13 u/s 1/24/13-great appt, measuring 2 days ahead, NT scan 3/11/13
    My Blog
    My Sweet (and Spoiled) Furbaby Cali
    Photobucket

PgAL/PAL Welcome

• edited December 2011
    Nothing major planned here!  I am going to get organized and  get a wedding binder! to keep all my wedding idea in one place, I have to many lil post it notes every where! Have a great weekend ladies! Cool
  • edited December 2011
    Bachelorette party!!!!
    I'm not sure what all is planned but my cousin came in from OOT for it and it should be fun! Other than that those are the only semi known plans I have.
    Smile
  • strawberrycrzstrawberrycrz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tonight - we are going to bengies drive-in!

tomorrow - meeting the florist at 12:30pm

sunday - my cousin's confirmation. 
  • edited December 2011
    I love the Bengies! We need to go there soon.
    planning

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards