Maryland-Baltimore

Wedding Items for Sale

First of all, I'm SO sorry I haven't posted in such a long time. I didn't mean to drop off the knot once I got married... I still owe you girls my vendor reviews. But after the wedding, we sold one of our houses, had Thanksgiving and Christmas and a big presentation at work. So I was incredibly busy. But anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I have some items for sale and that I'll post vendor reviews ASAP:

- My wedding dress (Maggie Grace, Size 4, no alternations but the bustle)
- lace wedding purse
- 18 table numbers (glass luminaires)
- photo card box
- some votives and holders (red and clear glass)
- some red pillar candles
- a Here Comes the Bride pink tote bag
- red/brown centerpiece mats
- my tiara

If you want to see pictures, you can see some of the items by looking at my wedding photos (link below) or you can email me and I will send you pics. Until I figure out how to create a FOR SALE page on the knot this is the best I can do.

email: mnmattoon@comcast.net
wedding photos:http://melanieandjasonswedding.shutterfly.com/
password: November 7, 2009

Re: Wedding Items for Sale

• kmiller1012kmiller1012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you please email me pictures of the table numbers?  My email address is kmiller1012 at yahoo dot com.  TIA!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations!
    Just in case, how much are you asking for the table numbers?
    Thanks!
  • mmattoonmmattoon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

kmiller - I will send you a few pictures now but if you want me to send more detailed, closer up photos, I can send them tonight. The ribbon around the top can be removed and replaced with your color ribbon if you would like.

I was thinking about $25 for all the table numbers but let me know what you think. They cost around $50 to make.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards