Maryland-Baltimore

Photographers

So I thought that I had my photographer booked.. but apparently he double booked us.  I live in northern Baltimore Co and am getting married in York, PA.  Any suggestions?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photographers

• edited December 2011
    I am using Gary David, his wife Renee Michelle is also a photographer, they are fantastic.  I know they will travel.
    June 2011 Siggy Challenge: My Dress

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We used Renee Michele and absolutely loved her...and Gary.  They were both there for our wedding.  I would highly recommend either one.
  • edited December 2011
    We used Stephanie Miller in Annapolis (smillerphotography.net) and she was great.  She traveled to Bel Air for our wedding and York would probably be about the same distance for her.

Before we decided whether our wedding would be in MD or PA I lurked on the Central PA board a bit and I liked Kylene Krotzer's work, I think she's in Lancaster.
  • lisab613lisab613 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're using Colleen Dugan in Annapolis. Another great one is Alison Harbaugh, also in Annapolis. I'm not sure but I think they both travel.
    Anniversary image<br
  • edited December 2011
    Since your getting married in PA you might want to check out Sweet Pea Photography, near York PA. They have been so much fun to work with and I Love their work. You can see our E-Pics in my bio.

http://www.sweetpeafotos.com/
    Married Bio!

"Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans." -John Lennon
  • writergirl28writergirl28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I lurk here sometimes and just wanted to say that I'm getting married in York, PA at Heritage Hills. I'm still researching photographers, but here are the list of photographers who have been suggested by the Central PA TK board:

Solas Photography
    The Wiebners
    Amanda Kraft
    Jessica Miller from Everafter Designs
    Krisha Martzall
    Radiant Images
    Melissa McClain Photography
    Jeremy Hess Photography
    Cassandra Storm
    Klose Photography
    Cardens Photography
    Frank King Photography

If that's not enough to get you started, I don't know what is! Again, I don't know your date or your budget, but hope that helps! There is a wide range of pricing on that list, so hopefully something works out for you! PM if you need more details for any of them! Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • strawberrycrzstrawberrycrz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Jen Lowe.  I love her work from other people's weddings.  We did our engagement photos with her as well, and I seriously love them!  I normally hate myself in all photos, but I really love every photo she took. 
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Chad Lippiatt - PA based
  • jflaniganjflanigan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Seconding the vote for Chad Lippiatt. And he's local to your wedding site.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • alicia4greatalicia4great member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CarmenWangPhotography took my wedding photos and they are MUCH more than we expected, so artisitic and journalistic as well!

I heard that they travel a lot too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards