Maryland-Baltimore

HELP BALTIMORE, MD 10,000

My fiance and I trying to stay under 10,000 for the whole shabang. I really need some assistance in finding a venue + caterer for under 5k. If anyone knows of a venue + caterer who can fufill this request please let me know. We're in Baltimore county. Thank you so much! 

Re: HELP BALTIMORE, MD 10,000

• zdanismzdanism member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012
    My fiance and I trying to stay under 10,000 for the whole shabang. I really need some assistance in finding a venue + caterer for under 5k. If anyone knows of a venue + caterer who can fufill this request please let me know. We're in Baltimore county. Thank you so much! 

• edited August 2012
    You might try posting this on the Baltimore local board.  Good luck!
    PersonalMilestone Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Thank you ladies so much. And thank you for moving the post for me! I'm new and had no idea how to do that. Please keep the suguestions coming. I have to discuss this with my fiance tonight and I want to have as many options to present to him as possible! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!
  • May I suggest that you have your wedding on a Friday or Sunday.  Typically these days tend to be on the less expensive side.

Also, having a late morning or afternoon reception could also help keep your budget low.

I agree with PP about Swan Harbor Farms.  It is a great location and you can use any vedors you want.

• Swan harbor is expensive... Seriously we need to know if it includes alcohol, what is your number of guests? And are you ok with Friday or Sunday or early saturday times? I know of several venues but can't go through all of them without that information
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards