Maryland-Baltimore

Weekend Plans

Today - It was pay day for Mr. Arb and we got our tax return today, so it's been really good so far!  After work I'm going grocery shopping and picking up stuff to make dessert for easter and to test out two new recipes. 

Saturday - Going to Kohl's to look at some of their sundresses, then off to Ruth's Chris in Annapolis for a date night with Mr. Arb.  The Hangover just came in from Netflix yesterday so we'll probably watch that after dinner.

Sunday - Brunch at Georgia Brown's in DC with girls from my club board, then maybegoing to visit people who live across the Bay Bridge.

It's going to be a busy weekend!

Re: Weekend Plans

• edited December 2011
    Saturday- Working at the CVS on Hollins Ferry Road (blech) to make some money to pay off meghanlynnphotography dot com LOL

Sunday- Church then it's my daughter's 8th birthday party! Whew....

I might need to be "sick" Monday ha ha ha

Tree I love your siggy pic!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Mmmmm Ruth's Chris!  We saw Joe Flacco at the one by our house, on the day we got engaged. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I had a pretty good weekend.  Did a lot of little odds and ends for the wedding, sang at church today, and I think me and FI are headed out to dinner.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I've been a little MIA on here lately since I started working... I worked Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights last week and Wednesday, Thursday, Friday nights this past week... I'm basically not on the computer at all when I work 3 in a row because I sleep as soon as I get home  until I have to leave.  12+  hours all night on your feet is proving to be tough. 

I slept all day yesterday (Saturday) after getting home from work.  We did some much needed errands: Verizon store to check out new phones... getting Droids next weeekend since they're BOGO!, and Charm City Run for my much-needed new sneakers.  Then we went to the gym so I could try out my new shoes, and one of my BMs came over for dinner before heading back to Marshall University for the rest of the year. 

I really wanted to go to church this morning but wasn't feeling well, and ended up staying in bed til about noon so I couldn't make it :(  Later in the day we went to Radcliffe's to pick out wedding bands (yay!) then to the gym and to dinner at Scotto's. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards