Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Boudoir photos

Can anyone recommend someone in the area?? Preferably a female photographer. I would love to do this as a wedding gift for my FI but I am a little nervous too!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Boudoir photos

• Options
    budgetmamabudgetmama member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A few of us used Meghann Lynn and she was very reasonable and the photos came out great.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jen Lowe did mine and did a beautiful job.  There should still be a few modest samples in my planning bio under pictures.
    lovelylittleworld
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP#2 1/12/12 ~ Missed M/C 8w2d
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Rags on Jen Lowe.  I'm hoping to use her for my 1 year anniversary (the paper one) for bpics for my hubby! She's so much fun and very talented.

jlowephotos.com/blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Budgetmama on Jenni, I used her for E-pics and will be using her for my wedding... hoping to do B-pics in February with her. 

I second everyone else's suggestions as well.  There are so many talented photogs in Baltimore. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • Options
    vjcjenn1vjcjenn1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jenni is running a special for February, check out her blog

I used her...I can't tell you how great of an experience it was
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    VJC- I was going to post about this too :)  I am so excited about the special.  Two of my engaged friends and I are most likely going to contact Jenni about a marathon, so we can give BPics to hour DH's on the wedding day :)  I'm definitely using her for mine no matter what, I've been so happy using her for everything else so far. 

Thanks for sharing!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Meghan Lynn.  She was great and everything was so relaxed.  I loved (as did DH) how the pictures came out.
  • Options
    ruffian99ruffian99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I third Meghan Lynn. My pics turned out GREAT and it was so much fun. Plus I loved my makeup, which was done by the artist Meghan works with. She's definitely good at helping you relax and just have fun. Also consider doing a marathon session with some friends! It really helped me to get ready with my friends and have a glass of wine :-)
  • Options
    ginagrant2beginagrant2be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    DelixiaDelixia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AMAZING Photographer----When I decided I to get Boudoir pics done for my fiance as a wedding gift I was a little reluctant because I wanted them to be classy, sultry and sexy, not tacky or trashy. I asked around for references and a friend recommend Couture Boudoir: www.coutureboudoir.com. When saw my friends pics I was so blown away that I knew right away that's who I wanted to use. Prices were affordable, and the photographer made me feel comfortable and beautiful. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my pictures. I cant wait to see the look on my fiances face when i give them to him on our wedding night!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards