Maryland-Baltimore

Sushi anyone?

My FI and I are big Sushi fans. So much so that we want to have a sushi station at our wedding.  If you have done this, could you recommend a place that does this?   

Re: Sushi anyone?

• edited December 2011
    I assume you're working with a venue and/or caterer that allows outside catering to be brought in??

Sushi King in Columbia is the best in the area imo. My wife is a classicly trained french chef who specializes in pastry, sushi and indian/pakistani cuisine and she agrees.

I will send you a pm with an additional option.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_sushi-anyone-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:85Discussion:4b9479aa-4385-4489-8906-0545bfdb1321Post:7c912226-75fb-45ff-8658-bd7351439ee7">Re: Sushi anyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I assume you're working with a venue and/or caterer that allows outside catering to be brought in?? Sushi King in Columbia is the best in the area imo. My wife is a classicly trained french chef who specializes in pastry, sushi and indian/pakistani cuisine and she agrees. I will send you a pm with an additional option.
    Posted by WeMakeMemories[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Sushi is a great idea!  And Sushi King is really the best in the area - enjoy!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards