Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Salon in/near Bel Air - help!

I'm getting married May 27 and have yet to book my hair, makeup, and nail appointments. To keep it simple, I'm hoping to go with one salon or one person who can do all of that. Nails will be done the day before, but hair and makeup obviously have to be done day-of, which is Sunday. Lots of salons are closed Sunday, so maybe I need to hire somone who will come to me.

Can anyone recommend a salon or an individual stylist? I'm not much of a salon person - I pretty much only ever go for haircuts, and rarely to the same place/person twice. I have no idea what I'm doing and I feel bad for not starting this process months ago!

Re: Salon in/near Bel Air - help!

• Options
    A friend of mine works at Reflections in Bel Air, and is amazing with hair (and I know she does weddings). Call and ask for Melody.
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    My stylist Sherri from Visage is amazing.  She is very nice and listens to what you want, instead of just doing what she feels like (which I find a lot of stylists do).  Visage is closed on Sunday, but they do at-home services as well (both hair and makeup) which may be best for you...these can be a bit pricier then in the salon but worth it in my opinion if you are more comfortable in your home.  I also got my mani and pedi done by them for my wedding and it lasted a really long time.

• Options
    Caroline at Cutting Edge Salon is great! She will travel to you and she has a girl to do makeup.  They are both coming to do my bridal party iat my wedding in August.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards